This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Is the a new future? Or the same bright future from strong hiring? I’m just tryin to clarify all the bright futures...
    The blue bloods eventually come around. They all have down years. 2017 class was the first EVER to land 11 of the top 15 in Texas. Strong never got close to that.

FYI, comments like yours are what starts the downward spiral of these threads. Try just talking about your team.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      The blue bloods eventually come around. They all have down years. 2017 class was the first EVER to land 11 of the top 15 in Texas. Strong never got close to that.

Oh agree I just remember how bright the future was when y’all hired strong too... maybe just let time tell instead of claiming every year to be the year again.

As an LSU fan I’m predicting 6 wins and a prayer that both Alleva and orgeron are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
        I don’t know man, donors are restless and reports out of spring practice point to solid defense and dismal offense, especially at QB, its like we are living in a twilight zone here in lubbock

They've got no one to blame but themselves…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          Oh agree I just remember how bright the future was when y’all hired strong too... maybe just let time tell instead of claiming every year to be the year again.

As an LSU fan I’m predicting 6 wins and a prayer that both Alleva and orgeron are gone.
          I did not make a prediction for 2018. I's say less than 8-9 wins would be a failure.

Comment

Herman and staff are getting recruits from all over the country. The future looks bright.
            About 15 spots back. Better step it up.

Comment

Did any of our resident Aggies go to the Maroon and White game? Looks like there was a pretty good turnout. What's the feeling going into Summer/Fall? Mond or Starkel?

Comment

Originally posted by Rush2Judge View Post
                Did any of our resident Aggies go to the Maroon and White game? Looks like there was a pretty good turnout. What's the feeling going into Summer/Fall? Mond or Starkel?
                I'm a Starkel guy personally, think he threw for 400 yards and Mond threw for 200 in the spring game.

All I know is the starting TE had 147 yards and 2 TD's, that's right I said TE.

Kendrick Rogers looks to be coming around finally, when your 6-5" at WR you need to make some plays. Think he went for 8 catches for 90+ and a TD. He has that Mike Evan's frame, just needs to play with his same attitude and be 1/2 player he was.

Hard to tell much when they mixed the teams up with starters / backups etc as far as the overall team.

Comment

Mond looked like he still had some serious issues with accuracy. I didn't watch much, but he threw about 1 good pass and everything else missed big time. He looks like he throws with a weird arm motion to me.

Comment

3,359 likes, 47 comments - Texas Football (@texasfootball) on Instagram: "See you Saturday! #ThisIsTexas #HookEm"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Herman and staff are getting recruits from all over the country. The future looks bright.
                      Impressive recruiting trail. Please wait one or two more years before putting it all together. We are enjoying racking up the W's when we play you and are making up for the past. I think zero U is going to see first hand what an ag reject qb1looks looks like just as frogs had to endure for two years. Good luck with midget at the rains of sooner schooner. Looking forward to see what Texas produces this year. They will be hungry

Comment

Ah, the yearly spring optimism in the air is thick.. Gonna be a crazy ride thru the season and signing day 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’m gonna start applying numbing cream now... **long sighhhh**

Comment

Hopefully everyone spring game goes well without any major injuries. GP held 25 guys out for their game due to injury or to prevent injury. It was like watching 'fish camp'

TCU OL is not good. Gonna be a long season

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                              Hopefully everyone spring game goes well without any major injuries. GP held 25 guys out for their game due to injury or to prevent injury. It was like watching 'fish camp'

TCU OL is not good. Gonna be a long season
                              TCU did get a good commitment from a kid out of SA the other day, really good kid from a great family that has had all three boys go D1 to play OL. Middle one went to TT and started three years I wanna say

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                                TCU did get a good commitment from a kid out of SA the other day, really good kid from a great family that has had all three boys go D1 to play OL. Middle one went to TT and started three years I wanna say
                                You are correct, Brannon Brown

Comment

Working...
                                X