Gunbroker help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gunbroker help

So last month I got on gunbroker and won a barrel. I didn’t hear anything from the seller for like three weeks even though I had paid for it. So I track down his phone number and he says “he is out of that barrel but will sell me another one of a different style for the same price”. I said “yeah why not” well two weeks go by and I get on gunbroker to bid on a pistol I want and it says my account has been locked due to non payer, apparently the guy posted the barrel he didn’t have and since it was a realist it showed up as I didn’t pay. So my account is locked I’ve submitted three help tickets but I can’t find a number or anything to call. I called the barrel guy back and he said “it would clear up in a few days” but I don’t think that’s fair at all. Does anyone know how to get to actually talk to someone or get it unlocked at gunbroker. Thanks

I had this happen with a gun I sold. Original buyer didn't notice the 700 had a j-lock & didn't want it. I re-listed & sold it for more $$$ & was all good, but the first buyer got suspended & I had to help fix it for him.

I'm pretty sure this is what happened:

The Seller has to file a non paying bidder & re-list the item for Your account to get suspended. THIS is the only way the seller can get reimbursed the gunbroker fees. He actually shouldn't have re-listed it if it originally sold to you unless he had multiples.

I would first contact the seller & tell him to explain the situation to gunbroker & remove the suspension on your behalf...tell him you are not waiting for it to clear & want his proactive assistance.

I would also contact GB yourself explaining the situation...give them the original listing number you bought & also the re-list number / numbers for the same or similar bbl. Doubtful you can talk to someone, but they are responsive doing it though their system. Give them 2-3 days to respond.

Comment

Okay thanks a lot I appreciate it. That sounds like what happened. It’s jsut a little frustrating because you can’t talk to a real person. The barrel maker was very nice so I’ll call him and see if he can help get it removed. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
      X