X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THIS LOVE

Skinny

Comment

Pour one out for a bad ***** drummer! RIP Vinnie, I’ll jam some Comboys From Hell today!

Comment

Skinny

Comment

Que the Pantera!!
          RIP Vinnie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Skinny

Comment

RIP Vinnie.

Comment

1/2 of the members of PANTERA (greatest metal band of all time) are dead, and Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus and still breathing.

Life ain’t fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                  THIS LOVE

Skinny

Greatest stripper song of all time.

Comment

Sad day for a grieving metal community. I grew up with them in the 80s Dallas metal scene. Both he and Dime were good people. After Pantera shows at the Basement they woukd lock the doors with a select few of us in the bar. All booze was on Pantera. Sat at the bar with them a handful of times.

RIP Vincent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Cemetery gates would be an apprioriate song now
                      They used to live next to my brother in law in the apts off J.T. White in ft worth
                      Crazy parties for sure
                      Last edited by sasqy; 06-23-2018, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Stock in black hair dye is really going to drop now...

Comment

I saw them and White Zombie in early nineties. Great concert. I was glad I got to see them before everything changed

Comment

Really sad. He was a really cool guy. Hung out and drank beers with him a number of times. My wife’s best friends first cousin Has been dating Vinnie for 6-7yrs.

Comment

so bummed when I heard the news Saturday morning. Pantera was my favorite bad. Always loved the fact they were from DFW area

Comment

interesting takes from another forum when this question was brought up:

Has Phil made any kind of public statement yet?

…." I know what Phil thinks...we all do. It's no mystery. Fact is, he was the only person above ground that VP could channel his rage at in the aftermath of Dime's death. Phil went thru the same crap(pun intended) that most bigtime rock stars go thru BUT he came out the other side, and VP resented that he was still around when Dime wasn't. Sure, Phil fricked sh!+ up when he was a slave to the needle, but he was the missing piece to the juggernaut back in the day...and Phil didn't pull the trigger.

While I can only imagine how hard going on without a piece of yourself was for him, I loathe knowing VP took all that hate to his grave with no reconciliation. He didn't hold a monopoly on missing Dime, and I would imagine most Pantera fans feel the same...just a sad, sad situation...."

....." Vinnie needed someone to hate, and with the shooter dead Phil instantly became the guy. It’s a shame that Vinnie took that hate to the grave with him...."

……" Phil made amends with Dime's girlfriend Rita. I believe she even said he should have been allowed at the funeral. Not sure what the rest of the Abbott family thought of him. Seems like it was only Vinnie that held a grudge. ….."

internet chatter out of Las Vegas seems to believe that VP's COD was a heart attack during his sleep

Comment

Working...
                                X