No announcement yet.

Another nasty storm from the NE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It dropped a quarter inch in Crosby on it's way through, good thing I watered the lawn for over an hour today [emoji19].

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Power out in Spring Valley

Comment

Hit Cypress about 30 mins ago. Wind rearranged our back yard and lightning is putting on a sho.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          It dropped a quarter inch in Crosby on it's way through, good thing I watered the lawn for over an hour today [emoji19].

We watered ours earlier with a blowup water slide today so don’t feel too bad!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post

That happened to me two weeks ago. While I'm grateful for the rain I sure wish it'd do this about 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Comment

We got .91" here in Wellborn in the last 30 minutes. Rain still coming down, but slower.

Comment

sitting in Georgetown and have a big Red cell coming in from East, and a big red Cell coming in from West. I do not like being in the middle where they are gonna meet. Looks real scary on the Doppler moving strait at each other.

Comment

We lost power for about 15 minutes in Kings River near Lake Houston. Serious thunder and lightning. But really needed the rain.

Comment

It has been raining heavy south of Junction since 6am.....6:37 now. The area needed the rain bad.

Comment

That was one hell of a storm.
                      The wife and i each killed a pig late yesterday afternoon near Plantersville. We started skinning them about dark and could see the lightning in the distance. By the time we got them in the cooler, 70 mph gusts hit along with hail and we took shelter.
                      Was a pretty wild ride and we drove home in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rain meter says we got 1/2"... I'll take it. Caught me by surprise as well. Went out to the kitchen to get some water and noticed the lightening. Check the phone and was like "holy hell!!!"

Was watching the Astros game and you could hear the thunder through the mics. Crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by ByronB View Post
                          It has been raining heavy south of Junction since 6am.....6:37 now. The area needed the rain bad.
                          Looks like the rain made it to Llano for a change. We certainly needed it and hope to find the tanks full.

Comment

Working...
                          X