$10,000 for 100 yard shot june 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
    Makes you wonder why some of those snipers didn't show up and pocket an easy 10K
    Ah they are just busy winning 3#D tournaments all over the country... OR maybe its just because they are FOS.....LMBO

Comment

Originally posted by Shinesintx View Post

I might be able to do it 5 out of 6 times with my Rock River...
      Off hand right? Somehow i doubt it...

Comment

Wow! Bows have come a long way in my life.
        Recurves to compound to 100 yard practice.
        A little breeze would be a real wild card.

BP

Comment

Originally posted by JTeLarkin08 View Post
          You obviously know very little about archery then

look at how many people shoot 22s on bigfoot at redding.. It only takes one arrow in this situation
          Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
          OK, you're right every amateur with a bow has a shot. Guess we will just have to wait and see just how many hit it.
          Nevermind, guess I was right and do know a little about archery

Comment

Guy already has the Defiant up for sale on THF.

Comment

I wouldn't even been able to see the target at 100 much less hit it probably.

Comment

Originally posted by RJH1 View Post
                Off hand right? Somehow i doubt it...
                Heck no, I used bags.

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                  I wouldn't even been able to see the target at 100 much less hit it probably.
                  WHAT????? You mean you cant see a 3/4" circle(not a dot, a circle)at a hunurt yards with your necked eye???
                  Don't worry.. No one can..

Comment

Originally posted by Chasing_bone View Post
                    Guy already has the Defiant up for sale on THF.

http://texashuntingforum.com/forum/u...Defiant#UNREAD
                    On here also.

Comment

Pretty low turn out for the event. Don’t know why you guys are bashing the deal. It was legit. They had insurance on the shot, just like they do on hole in one shots at golf tournaments, or so I was told by the guy sponsoring the event.
                      Last edited by Lone_Wolf; 06-03-2018, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                        Pretty low turn out for the event. Don’t know why you guys are bashing the deal. It was legit. They had insurance on the shot, just like they do on hole in one shots at golf tournaments, or so I was told by the guy sponsoring the event.
                        No one was "bashing the deal". The bashing was all the sharpshooters saying it was an easy shot and there will be multiple hits...

A 100 yard bow shot basically correlates to a 1000 yard rifle shot. Hitting a 3/4" bullseye isn't impossible but highly unlikely. If I was closer I would have flung some... definitely a cool idea/opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by Reelthreat View Post
                          No one was "bashing the deal". The bashing was all the sharpshooters saying it was an easy shot and there will be multiple hits...

A 100 yard bow shot basically correlates to a 1000 yard rifle shot. Hitting a 3/4" bullseye isn't impossible but highly unlikely. If I was closer I would have flung some... definitely a cool idea/opportunity.
                          Actually, I was surprised more folks with skill didn’t show, i was on the side thinking the likely hood of someone hitting it would have been decent, the wind really hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by stick View Post
                            Freedom Shooting Sports in Corsicana Texas is having a fun day 3d shoot.
                            3d range is free to shoot, free food and drinks, kid shoots, giveaways-
                            arrows, broadheads,rest,hats,strings and range time. you will also have a chance to shoot for a new hoyt bow.
                            We will have a 100 yard shot. Put an arrow inside a 3/4 inch circle and win $10,000. no pros or semi pros allowed.
                            Just curious, what’s the deal with no bow cases allowed in the store? And why so many signs posted on the doors out front saying so? Did something happen involving a bow case?

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                              When you do the 100 yard shot, use a metal ring with a 3/4 inch inside diameter. This way there will be no question if the arrow is inside or not.
                              Solid advice

Comment

Thieves will take a empty bow case into a bow shop and act like theyre going to shoot. When the Bow Shop employees are busy they will take a nice bow off the wall or a trial bow and stick it in their case and walk out.

Comment

Working...
                                X