The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TX_Kevin View Post
    I am a little surprised I've seen no mention of this IW Harper 15 year old. It's pretty dang good to me.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    My favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post

I enjoy having a drink of this every once in awhile. It’s unique but I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      If you like the baby blue try the brimstone. They actually smoke it after distilling. It’s not for every night, but it is original and goes perfectly with steak and BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Charge View Post
        How'd you score that?
        Heck, I’ve never found it!

Comment

I am a little surprised I've seen no mention of this IW Harper 15 year old. It's pretty dang good to me.

I’ve never tried it before, but I’ll try it if I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
            My favorite.
            You know, as of today, I am going to have to call it my favorite Bourbon.

Comment

You know, as of today, I am going to have to call it my favorite Bourbon.

Glad you liked it. It is really good with a splash of ginger ale as well.

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                Glad you liked it. It is really good with a splash of ginger ale as well.
                I have always considered myself a Scotch man, but this Bourbon will be with me at a few camp fires moving forward. *****.

Comment

Go get y'all a bottle of Rebecca Creek or Texas Ranger. Rebecca for you who enjoy more of a bourbon profile, and Ranger for you who like a little sweeter blended whiskey

Comment

The TBH member that bought my truck today gave this to me as a gift. I am trying it after dinner.

Comment

I haven’t seen this around my area in a few months, so I had to pick it up today when I saw it. Unique flavor profile, but I really like it

Comment

Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
                        I haven’t seen this around my area in a few months, so I had to pick it up today when I saw it. Unique flavor profile, but I really like it

Never tried it. But I see the Elemer, Red Breast and Weller 12 in the back!!! 👍🏻🥃

Comment

I’m gonna be sad when this one is done. It’s the 2015 and the 2017 has a different mash bill. Both were very highly rated and big with awards. I have high hopes though with the 2017 adding wheat from the previous 100% corn.

Comment

Pulled out the Willett tonight and as mentioned it was great if you like a rye. Heavy rye spice up front and a nice mellow finish. Thank goodness for this thread

Comment

I bought some Texas silver star a few days ago . Seems pretty good .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Use to drink Maker's but have move up to Woodford Reserve !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X