LBJ Grassland 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
    I scored good today. Plenty of smaller stuff running around but rattled him in all the way to my tree. 7 yard shot. 24" inside spread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GPS coordinates or it didn’t happen....
    Just kidding man.
    That is a HECK of a public land deer and one you should be proud of. Heck I’d be slapping you on the back if it was off highly managed private land.

I’ve hunted 1 day ever in the grasslands, and went in blind. Passed up this little guy that day.

I should spend more time out there, but a monster showed up on a piece of private I have access to in Oklahoma and I am focused on him now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a heck of a Oklahoma deer right there. Congrats bulletpusher.

Comment

What a stud!

Comment

Amazing deer BP. Congrats!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Whoa Daddy. I rattle in coyotes. He rattles in THAT! I need to change my putter or sompn'.

Congrats Bulletpusher. What a toad!

Comment

Holy smokes that's a huge inside spread. Deer must have been looking for a runway when you shot him

Comment

Congrats BP. I know you work hard every year to take a trophy like that off public. I remember the days of you riding into your honey hole at Grapevine and got a few good ones out of there. Again congrats if anyone deserves a public land trophy like that it is you.
                    Thank you quick strike those words mean a bunch to me.

My buddy once gave me a hard time about my rattling horns (sheds that were given to me) because they are obnoxiously big. 150 class 10pt. He said I was gonna scare off all the normal size bucks with those. I think I can deal with that now.

Comment

Nice buck BP!

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
                        Thank you quick strike those words mean a bunch to me.

My buddy once gave me a hard time about my rattling horns (sheds that were given to me) because they are obnoxiously big. 150 class 10pt. He said I was gonna scare off all the normal size bucks with those. I think I can deal with that now.
                        Note to self: Throw away old 120 rat-lin horns. Get bigger set.

Comment

Dang BP, that's an awesome deer! Congrats sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                            Note to self: Throw away old 120 rat-lin horns. Get bigger set.

That is hilarious. I believe I am in the same boat with ya.

Comment

Awesome buck public or otherwise. 24" inside is just crazy. Congrats man, that's a trophy.

Comment

I lol. Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X