No announcement yet.

Youth and Rodeo's 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well just got back from 4h horse camp at Crooked Creek Ranch in Hamilton, Tx and it was a successful one. Had 40 kids there of various ages and skill sets. My daughter won another belt buckle at the camp this week. Her and Cowboy did an awesome job together.

My son had a great time as well. Great family fun was had by all.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
      Hope everyone had a good weekend. Riley went to a little playday series and had fun. Have a pretty busy 4th run ( for her anyways ) coming up. Buffalo Thursday, Wimberly Friday, and Leakey Saturday Night. These are all CPRA rodeos and the high money winner of the three rodeos combined in each event wins some bonus money and double points. Sure hope She and Gator run good!! She can make up some ground!!!
      Looking forward to watching her run in Wimberley.........

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
      Well just got back from 4h horse camp at Crooked Creek Ranch in Hamilton, Tx and it was a successful one. Had 40 kids there of various ages and skill sets. My daughter won another belt buckle at the camp this week. Her and Cowboy did an awesome job together.

My son had a great time as well. Great family fun was had by all.
      That's awesome. Wish we had some horse camps around our area for the kids.

Comment

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Riley went to a little playday series and had fun. Have a pretty busy 4th run ( for her anyways ) coming up. Buffalo Thursday, Wimberly Friday, and Leakey Saturday Night. These are all CPRA rodeos and the high money winner of the three rodeos combined in each event wins some bonus money and double points. Sure hope She and Gator run good!! She can make up some ground!!!
        Good Luck! I always loved this time of the year.

Comment

Riley will be running in Buffalo tonight, Leakey tomorrow night and Wimberly Sat. Night. Safe travels to all over the 4th.

Comment

Not a good weekend in the rodeo trail lol dang rain amd storms. No good in Buffalo , turned out in Leakey due to arena conditions. Wimberly we slipped on first and second and slid around the third. She still ran the 2nd fastest time of the night. But that ground was ****!!! All the ladies slipped and I think 1 or 2 horses went down. That being said got to meet Texas Tracker and his wife and TBH Legend BoB amd his wife. Thanks Will for letting us crash. And I got to help a legend get ready for his car act for the evening performance!! No paychecks this weekend but blessed to be out there doing it!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	5647D79C-739C-49BB-9788-B61BD0D0A88A.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24546064

Comment

Not a good weekend in the rodeo trail lol dang rain amd storms. No good in Buffalo , turned out in Leakey due to arena conditions. Wimberly we slipped on first and second and slid around the third. She still ran the 2nd fastest time of the night. But that ground was ****!!! All the ladies slipped and I think 1 or 2 horses went down. That being said got to meet Texas Tracker and his wife and TBH Legend BoB amd his wife. Thanks Will for letting us crash. And I got to help a legend get ready for his car act for the evening performance!! No paychecks this weekend but blessed to be out there doing it!!!

[ATTACH]914888[/ATTACH]
              Nice. Sorry to hear about the rainy conditions but I am sure the areas needed the rain.

Comment

[ATTACH]914888[/ATTACH]
                You must have taken pictures right before us. My two little boys got pictures as well. No competing for us, but we brought a couple of bulls.

Comment

Originally posted by CWaller30 View Post
                  You must have taken pictures right before us. My two little boys got pictures as well. No competing for us, but we brought a couple of bulls.
                  Wish I would have known.

Comment

Wish I would have known.
                    I think we are headed to Taylor in two weeks. Never been to this one so not sure what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by CWaller30 View Post
                      I think we are headed to Taylor in two weeks. Never been to this one so not sure what to expect.
                      I think Taylor has a new pen. Riley's just really starting to go to the CPRA rodeos so I'm having to relearn a lot of these arenas

Comment

About to head out and point the Ford east to Elgin Texas . Riley will be running. I won this rodeo in 2000 or 2001 and haven’t been back since. Hope Riley gets her first CPRA rodeo win this weekend.

Comment

About to head out and point the Ford east to Elgin Texas . Riley will be running. I won this rodeo in 2000 or 2001 and haven’t been back since. Hope Riley gets her first CPRA rodeo win this weekend.
                          Good luck

Comment

Good Luck, Riley

Comment

Elgin didn’t go well. Riley didn’t ride gator and wasn’t aggressive . He is big and strong and you have to ride him. She totally missed the 2nd and no time. Well Saturday told her be aggressive and be the **** pilot well...she listened to good lol

Click image for larger version

Name:	CFAF2F45-3AF8-438B-9F91-D397CFC48E33.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	24546410

She kicked it over to win it. But I’m super proud she got after it and left it all on the line and was riding to win first

Comment

[ATTACH]915756[/ATTACH]

Comment

Working...
                                X