Under Armour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Under Armour

Curious why so many hunters still support them when they pulled sponsorship from that chick over her husband legally killing a bear with a spear?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Because they make cool stuff with tight sleeves that make my arms look bigger.

Comment

I only bought UA because Academy had it 80% off tag price! Fits good and I like the camo pattern!

Comment

I buy their fitness clothes but I think their hunting clothes or overpriced and not that great in quality.. I don't mind about dropping the spear couple, they were d-bags asking for it anyway.. Remind me of guys that walk into McDonald's with ARs to prove some point

Comment

Originally posted by quackadikt View Post
          Curious why so many hunters still support them when they pulled sponsorship from that chick over her husband legally killing a bear with a spear?

I sold all my UA hunting clothes after that incident, but I am getting to the point all these boycotts are getting too hard to keep up with. It's hard to find gear, truck, web site, [insert random store or brand name here] anymore that I agree 100% with.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
            Lol. Good stuff.

Comment

I love under armour tennis shoes....

Comment

It's too hard to keep up with all the TBH boycots. I don't buy UA and never have, too expensive for camo that I wear sitting in a popup blind, jeans work just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  im still laughing at this

Comment

I will not support them after all of that. Their products are garbage and there is a reason why their company is struggling and falling behind other competitors in the same industry.

Comment

I didn't know there was a TBH ban...I was just walking through Sportsman's Warehouse and walked by some UA stuff and the question popped into my head.

Comment

Because some people have differing opinions. I don’t think spear hunting is very ethical even after watching the “pros” on tv do it. But it’s legal so fling away!! UA makes quality stuff. I like their casual cloths and shoes. I’ll still buy them.

Comment

I'll buy their stuff on clearance. I really don't care who they sponsor and who they don't. The only money I'm worried about is mine. Beside the fact, I really like their stuff.

Comment

What's wrong with them? Spearing a bear is one of the manliest things possible. I'd be proud to spear a squirrel. ****in snowflakes....

Comment

I’ll buy what i like period whether that offends them, you, or anyone else idc. I do what i want

Comment

Working...
                              X