DFW Diamond Dealer or Jewler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Diamond Dealer or Jewler

One of my best friends is getting ready to pop the question soon and is looking for a diamond guy. The guy I used retired and moved out of state so looking to the green screen for recommendations for a honest and easy to work with person. Hes located in Dallas off of 75 close to the uptown area but wouldnt mind working with someone out of the area if they are highly recommended.

Thanks guys!

Collections in Saginaw. It's a drive for him, but well worth it.

Comment

Acadian Jewelers out of Addison I believe. Does excellent custom work!

Comment

I remember that thread now that you brought it up!

Thanks for the recommendations guys, keep them coming.

Comment

David Gardner's Jewelry in College Station, ask to work with Cody. Little bit of a drive but its well worth it. They can find or make whatever you want!!

Comment

Kubes in Fort Worth did a great job for me. I purchased the diamond from James Allen online.

Comment

I bought my fiancé’s ring from Hoffman Diamond company in Houston. I highly doubt you can find a better deal on high end diamonds. It’s all about cut, clarity, and color. He has thousands of lose stones and settings in every shape and size.

I’ll put it to you this way, my fiancé’s uncle owns a jewelry store in San Antonio and is a jeweler. He couldn’t get me the same quality for the same price or less. Hoffman is a diamond wholesaler to jewelry stores and sales to the consumer direct as well off referrals. All diamonds are GIA certified and will get an appraisal for double what you pay for them.

Pictures don’t do it justice. And I probably overspent but I’m only getting married once. No matter what.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                Kubes in Fort Worth did a great job for me. I purchased the diamond from James Allen online.
                I used Kubes as well. An absolute wonderful experience. I basically told them what I wanted and they did the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayno View Post
                  Collections in Saginaw. It's a drive for him, but well worth it.
                  This, u wont regret it

Comment

Randall already popping the question?

Comment

I've always used Nasr Jewlery in the DFW area. Mr. Nasr is a great guy, my wife has quite the diamond collection from them including engagement and wedding rings.

Comment

I've had great experiences with Motek Diamonds in Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by perow View Post
                          Randall already popping the question?
                          Lol hell no, our other buddy John. We fished college tournaments together and still fish a few series together.

Getting a new motor for his bass boat then he'll be getting a ring. Priorities

Comment

Check with bluenile.com before you buy from a jeweler. I've bought two diamonds from them in the past and have been very satisfied.

Comment

Working...
                            X