Here ya go...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here ya go...

I've never posted a hunt report on TBH in the 7ish years I've been using the site. Just never came to mind to. I figured since TBH was involved in my getting to go on this hunt, I should post it though.

See ya in 7 more years.

Its about time you shared a little something with those that look up to you.
    Will you send me a picture for my web page?

Comment

Sure, Marty. Will the gambrel pic work? That's the only "hero" pic I have of the hunt. I'm not too good at taking pictures when I'm hunting.

Comment

good job!

Comment

Job well done!

Flock shooting anyone....

Comment

Good job !!! It looks like ya'll had fun.

Comment

I wonder if that little one on its own would of been a good eater or not.

Comment

Were was that at LH ??? My ADD was kickin in when I was reading. ... Have you hunted with CK from Tradgang yet ??? He has that 7 sumthin or nuther Archery, I think...

Comment

No, Ragie, haven't hunted with CK yet. Ta littlefeller does look like he has fun with it though.

I've got a more involved story about the hunt over on www.outdoorcore.com. Its in the sticks and strings forum. I sorta abbreviated over here. Gonna try to do something up about it for the LSBA magazine.

Chris I did take a close up pic of the 'let for to show my daughter (7). I'm afraid my ribtek woulda cut the little critter in half.

Comment

All that little one needs is an arrow and a bun!

Dang I'm hungry(I am awake so that is automatic), I wonder what is in the kitchen?

Comment

Great story Tracy.....kinda like I was right there with ya.....

Comment

Comment

Congrats, Tracy. Can't see your pics 'cause they are blocked (the web host) here at work.

Comment

Working...
                          X