No announcement yet.

Bang for the buck scope?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sofa is good for the money you might also look at Athlon optics fairly new company but has good reviews from snipershide and I have a 1-4 of there's works good has illumination and lifetime warranty similar to vortex warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by rbsears View Post
      Not familiar with the previous suggestions but I've always thought Nikon was the best for the buck
      X2

Comment

Athlon

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Not quite the magnification you are looking for and not a Conquest but the Zeiss Terra is a pretty dang good scope IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by WKH2213 View Post
            Athlon

Originally posted by texglocker View Post
            Sofa is good for the money you might also look at Athlon optics fairly new company but has good reviews from snipershide and I have a 1-4 of there's works good has illumination and lifetime warranty similar to vortex warranty.
            Got to looking at these today and man they seem like they will be hard to beat for the money. Pretty much run hand in hand with primary arms but they offer higher magnification than primary arms does at a good price.

Comment

Their 6.5-24x50 actually has a better reticle than Vortex, reviews claim better glass, and half the price.
              I've got one coming!

Comment

Swfa 3-15 sfp up grade later if you see you need too.

Comment

Working...
                X