• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great stunt!!

Comment

very nice

Comment

Thanks alot guys!! We went out this evenin in a darn storm and did some cuttin with the chainsaw and filled the feeder. We used an old tripod ladder up the middle to the trap door and attached it works great!! Im gonna post some pics from the setup lookin at the view from up there.

Comment

Look gr8t, also like the dub deuces on the Jag.

Comment

Cool. It looks like you could wrap some cover around the base and have a ground blind underneath it too

Comment

good job....I like the Vulcan under the car port...

Comment

Good job. Looks good, where in Lockhart do you hunt?

Comment

How do you get up there? no ladder?

Comment

Ha!!! That's funny everyone messes with me about the jag on 22s and motorcycle stuntriding with me bein a bowhunter. They think its hillarious. I also have a lincoln on 26s. We used a tripod ladder to get up throught the trap door. Also thought about netting the bottom for filming. I'm gonna post more pics later!! Thanks again guys.

Comment

Been thinkin the same thing myself for sometime........please post more pics. as it comes to a finish.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Prett cool Stunt. I have a blind i could do that with but i like the idea of the back patio from Kevin.
                          Hope the schooling/job is going well.

Comment

Slapped some thompsons water seal on her this evenin and while i was up there came a big suprise!! I happened to glance up and about 100 yards up the fence line i caught movement. Im up on this bare platform in a bright shirt sweatin and smellin like water sealer and this bobcat is trottin along straight towards my area!!!!! He came all the way in and walked right down the fence to my right about 5 yrds from mt feeder and just strolled on by!!!!!! I have lived and hunted out there since i was about 9 and have never even heard of a bobcat!!!! I wanted to jump off and wrestle him to the dirt!!!!lol

Comment

ttt Can we see the final complete project??????

Comment

You guys have waited long enough!!!!
                                Heres the blind all sun baked..

Half way done...

all done and painted the mesh!!! Check out how dark it is in there!! you can see out great!!

Heres the platform all alone...

Heres it all complete except for the painting of the platform!!!

Bout to sit in it in a bit!!

Comment

Working...
                                X