HELP!!! Need to repel mosquitoes ONE NIGHT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP!!! Need to repel mosquitoes ONE NIGHT

We are having a party TOMORROW night for my 4 year old son! We are projecting a movie outside for all the kids. I set it all up tonight for a test run and the mosquitoes were horrible. I need some ideas to keep my yard mosquito free for 2hrs tomorrow night. I ONLY NEED ABOUT 2HRS! Any ideas?? Is there anything that works for you guys?? Thanks in advance.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bottle of Cutter and spray yard is what I'd do. If you have some Bifen XT mix a tablespoon of it with the Cutter.

Comment

Thermacell.

Comment

I’d get a couple of thermacells

Comment

I’ve done the DIY Paul Harvey spray with good results for parties. Sprayed yard, shrubs, even sprayed all over my pool deck and walls of porch. Nothing is 100% but this made a huge difference.

This article is about the most popular, safe and proven recipes of homemade mosquito yard spray. This organic mosquito control method is effective.

Comment

Lowes...............

Cutter Backyard Bug Control works for weeks................

Spray everything..........................

Comment

Originally posted by KNEE DEEP View Post
              Bottle of Cutter and spray yard is what I'd do. If you have some Bifen XT mix a tablespoon of it with the Cutter.

Would this be safe around kids? If the party is at 7 when should I apply?

Comment

Apply it now or ASAP and once it is dry it is safe. And as stated before, spray everything. I have good results with it

Comment

Originally posted by JWalker08 View Post
                  Apply it now or ASAP and once it is dry it is safe. And as stated before, spray everything. I have good results with it

Are you referring to cutter yard spray??

Comment

Is this what y’all are talking about???

Comment

The cutter spray that hooks up to the hose works great for me. Pretty much instant response of killing flying insects and works for about 2-3 weeks. Make sure you keep pets inside till the grass dries and you’re good. It’s like $10/bottle I think

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        Is this what y’all are talking about???

Yessir. Cutter works well

Comment

The Cutter outdoor foggers work well. Just read the instructions and go from there. For a better result(more money) buy a handheld propane fogger. Those work great for mosquitos.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            The Cutter outdoor foggers work well. Just read the instructions and go from there. For a better result(more money) buy a handheld propane fogger. Those work great for mosquitos.

My in-laws have one. I mixed up a batch of the minty natural stuff. I’m gonna buy cutter tomorrow and the in laws are bringing the fogger. I will treat the yard and surrounding areas with cutter in the am, then spray the natural stuff at about 5pm then gig with the fogger at 6:30. Party starts at 7. Fingers crossed!!!!

Comment

get some cedar warriors yard spray and spray the yard about 30 min before. it hooks to the garden hose. works great and smells good. its made with cedar oil.

Comment

Working...
                              X