• Show
Clear All

America's Best Bowstrings?

I've seen good and bad reviews.

I have them on my pse. No issues. I'll use them again this year

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      I have them on my pse. No issues. I'll use them again this year
      Thanks! These will also go on a pse, if I can get this new bow bug to go away.

Comment

bought my decree brand new in October, shot it in and then tuned. shot everyday, 10-20 shots a session, by December the center serving had started to separate. i re-served last week. also the serving is wearing where the string stop hits. i think the worst of that was before i put the top limb stop on.

Comment

Not very impressed with the strings on my obsession. The string is fraying after less than one year of shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by chris1911 View Post
            bought my decree brand new in October, shot it in and then tuned. shot everyday, 10-20 shots a session, by December the center serving had started to separate. i re-served last week. also the serving is wearing where the string stop hits. i think the worst of that was before i put the top limb stop on.
            Originally posted by popup_menace View Post
            Not very impressed with the strings on my obsession. The string is fraying after less than one year of shooting.
            Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
              Hmmm.
              yeah, ill be going to vapor trails as soon as i can. have a shoot in a couple weeks and dont want to mess with it now as i just finished tuning for 3d

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                Hmmm.
                I am going with bowstring depot on my next set.

Comment

Where is it fraying? If it's fraying, it's rubbing on something?

Comment

Look at 60x. They make great strings.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Separating at your nock or D-loop?

Comment

Where is it fraying? If it's fraying, it's rubbing on something?
                        It is all over the entire string. No contact with anything. The cables are fine, but the entire string has small fibers sticking out like a cactus. I keep it lubricated regularly and baby it.

Comment

It is all over the entire string. No contact with anything. The cables are fine, but the entire string has small fibers sticking out like a cactus. I keep it lubricated regularly and baby it.
                          That's crazy, my strings are 2 years old, only wear mine show are from me carrying it by the bow string. I just use the old Bohning wax stick.

Comment

That's crazy, my strings are 2 years old, only wear mine show are from me carrying it by the bow string. I just use the old Bohning wax stick.
                            Yep. It’s a little depressing. I don’t shoot that much and it sucks that I’ll have to replace strings before the fall hits.

Comment

yeah, ill be going to vapor trails as soon as i can. have a shoot in a couple weeks and dont want to mess with it now as i just finished tuning for 3d
                              My shop carries ABB, and I don't want to mess with mine until after turkey season. My stock PSE strings are 5 years old and have been great and look brand new, but I was told it's time with that age.

Comment

Working...
                              X