[ATTACH]653707[/ATTACH]

:d

nope...just lucky!..sweet pic

Comment

I'm confused

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
        I'm confused
        I think he was talking about the other posts of HB's are while they are flying and his is sitting on a limb. No Different to me, cool pic. Thanks for sharing

Comment

[ATTACH]653717[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Snakelover View Post
            [ATTACH]653717[/ATTACH]
            This made me laugh way too hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
              This made me laugh way too hard!

Here's the original. Just seemed like so much better composition without the "twig meets beak."

Click image for larger version

Name:	14_09_21_Hummingbirds-0409.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	24331077

Comment

Not cheating, unless you're doing it for a contest where such things are not permitted. It adds to the pic, so I think it's fine!

Comment

Your image your rules. It's not like it drastically changed the photo.

Comment

Thanks, y'all! I don't normally do this kind of editing, but the simple background made it possible to do an easy improvement. It's not a drastic change but one that makes the image a whole lot more pleasing. For my taste anyway.

Comment

Sweet pic

Comment

I'm fine with it. If you were going to use the image somewhere on a website you would probably want to do what you did, and a bit more maybe. You can still see very faint lines of where it was in the pixels but most people will not notice. It's a nice capture and I like it.

Comment

Yes, because Mindy posted a picture of you and your camera, on another forum!

Click image for larger version

Name:	EdGrounds6.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	24331183

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis32 View Post
                            I'm fine with it. If you were going to use the image somewhere on a website you would probably want to do what you did, and a bit more maybe. You can still see very faint lines of where it was in the pixels but most people will not notice. It's a nice capture and I like it.
                            Thank you! I used Photoshop Elements 2.0 and I only know how to use a handful of the tools. I pretty much did this with only the clone stamp. Yes, I can see the tell-tale signs as well. I'm sure someone with more knowledge and full Photoshop software could make it virtually undetectable.

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                            Yes, because Mindy posted a picture of you and your camera, on another forum!

[ATTACH]653993[/ATTACH]
                            Don't I wish! A 300mm prime f/4 is currently my biggest lens. I have a Tamron 150-600mm on backorder, though. (3-1/2 months is the time I've heard.) I have high hopes that it will up my game.

Comment

It's art, not journalism. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
                              X