Snake boot help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snake boot help.

With the season approaching I am in the need for a new snake boot. I have an older pair of Cabelas but they have seen better days. What have y'all been using that you can walk in and stay pretty comfortable.

I bought Rocky's this spring and have been happy with them. I had Cabela boots for years and was happy too but I wanted a zipper. I think all the zippers get stuck from time to time buy so far the Rocky's have been okay.

Main thing is but them on your feet, they don't do any good in camp.

Comment

ForEverlast makes a good boot. And you can't beat the price. Chippewa makes a good one as well.

Comment

I just got some new Irish Setter Viper's to replace my old Irish Setters that lasted 7 years. Zip up the side.

Comment

I have the Foreverlast boots, and this my third year with them. Light, comfortable, and waterproof. Bucees has them for 99 bucks.

Comment

I have all leather chippewas and like them. Several of my friends have the chippewas with canvas tops and like them a lot.

Comment

x2 chippewas leather tops

Comment

Another Chippewa guy here, I've had mine for 3 years and I couldn't be happier with them.

Comment

chippewas with canvas all the way

Comment

Chips.

Comment

I spent the money and got the square toed chippewas. First time out of the box wore them with short socks and got blisters, walked probably 2.5 miles with them so not a surprise. After that they fit like a charm; I rubbed them down with mink oil after a few days to help break them in faster. I would say they are almost as comfortable as my regular ariats minus the added heat, when im not wearing them with shorts

Comment

Working...
                      X