No announcement yet.

Cabellas Carbon Hunter Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are carbon & shoot straight for me & at a good price.

I'm sure more $ brings better quality & someone will say so...

Comment

I use them. They are great. And affordable. I don't see a need to spend extra money on arrows with a brand name. of course, yes, there are certain things where you get what you pay for, but these arrows hit the target every time for me

Comment

If you missed it wasn't because of the arrow

Unless you are shooting 3-D for money, go with them.

Comment

Vanes can solve a lot of problems.
          Quality of arrows is usually rated in straightness and consistency of weight.
          The cheaper they are the less quality you will have.
          Lower quality will mean larger groups and more cull arrows that won't hit near the group.
          I won't use arrows with a straightness of more than .0025.

Comment

They are gold Tip's cheaper less straight arrow. Same with Bass Pro's version.

Comment

The difference between a straightness of.006 and .003 is hardly enough to make a difference for the average bowhunter. You're talking thousandths of an inch difference in straightness. This is not enough of a concern for me to shell out an extra $30 or $40 for arrows. Often enough, they come off the roller at the factory, are cut into pieces, then the logos are slapped on them...GoldTip, Cabela's...so what is the real difference?

Comment

Iv shot them for going on 4 years now. The arrows shoot better than I can.

Comment

I've been shooting them for years, not one complaint. They group just fine.

Comment

Thanks Ya'll: I have been using them without any issues, but they are the ONLY arrows I have ever purchased, so I wanted to check to make sure I haven't missed the boat on something.

Guess I will go ahead and buy a few more for the upcoming season!

Comment

$50 dollars a dozen and I 12 ringed the ol foam coyote this morning at 60 yards this morning with em.. Can't beat that

Comment

They are the EXACT same arrow as the Beaman ICS Hunters just with out the wrap. Easton/Beaman makes these arrows for Cabelas.

Comment

Working...
                        X