New Bow Recommendation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Bow Recommendation

Looking to purchase a new bow. I currently have a Browning Spectre 50-70lbs draw weight, set at 55lbs, 29" draw length, soft cams (synergy cam). I've been reading reviews and researching but still haven't come to any conclusion. So much new technology. What are your recommendations? Your help is greatly appreciated.

I would try out all of the bows, For sure the PSE's!

Comment

Try as many as you can and compare with the same draw length and draw weight on each bow to get an apples to apples comparison and then pick and buy the one YOU like the best no matter what the name is on the bow.

Comment

shoot shoot shoot and let the bow pick you. I love my 2013 elite hunter it was about the only bow I could draw because I have had 5 shoulder surgeries. absolutely love it.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

not gonna say all bows are the same.. depends on what ur looking for-speed, smooth, or combo. speed-focus on pse. smooth-mathews, elite. combo-bowtech, bear. just my .02

Comment

Elite hunter or answer

Comment

Btt

Comment

Tricky question. How much are you willing to spend?

Comment

I love my heli m

Comment

Checkout APA Archery, I love my Pit Viper. If you dont have a dealer close they will ship direct to you then allow you to return it if it doesn't workout. Nabal will take great care of you.

We at APA are proud of our products and service. Our passion for archery is the motivation to engineer industry leading technologies and world class performance. Designed with functionality, APA bows are renowned for practical use in the field, accuracy and world leading speeds.

Comment

Over the weekend I had a chance to shoot the Bowtech "Experience," "Assassin" and Diamond " something. I wasn't impressed with the Diamond. As for the Bowtech I found that the "Experence" was a really smooth shooting bow. I haven't really come to a conclusion on the "Assassin" yet.

A coworker of mine mention a Company called Athens anyone have any experience with them?

Comment

go try the flagship models for all the top manufacturers, and pick the one that fits your hand/style best.

Comment

Originally posted by Fla Hunter View Post
                          Over the weekend I had a chance to shoot the Bowtech "Experience," "Assassin" and Diamond " something. I wasn't impressed with the Diamond. As for the Bowtech I found that the "Experence" was a really smooth shooting bow. I haven't really come to a conclusion on the "Assassin" yet.

A coworker of mine mention a Company called Athens anyone have any experience with them?
                          I just go the experience, after having a Mission, and it's the best bow i tried. It's night and day from the Assassin.

Comment

I shot the new Prime bow and wow! I currently shoot a mathew, but if I was in the market it would be hard not to pass up the Prime.

Comment

Bowtech!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X