kjo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kjo question

me and my buddy are going to the kjo the first weekend of july just wanted to know who has been there lately and what animals did you see?

I haven't been since March, but I saw a ton of critters. Axis, blackbuck, red stag, sika, hogs and rams. Keith's got a lot of animals.

Comment

Keith always has plenty of animals!! I can tell you there will be plenty of critters when you go. I will tell you this though, its not an easy hunt. Another thing thats gonna make it a tough hunt is that its really green in that area right now. They have gotten lots of rain so the animals wont have to move much to find food. Hunt hard and listen to him and his son Wade. Its your best bet.

Good luck,

Ray

Comment

Good luck, post pics, really excited about KJO been looking for a place to do hunts, worked in Gulf of Mexico for 15 years just took a new job in Karnes city tx, Kjo is 15 miles to the north of me now.

Comment

Good hunting. Enjoy it.

Comment

Talked to Keith early this week. Said it was green. 14" of rain since may.

Comment

Grass is very good here in karnes city, seen some good deer last fee days riding around need to find a lease, will do a couple of hunts with Kjo soon!

Comment

Update?

Comment

Originally posted by Snipehunter View Post
                  Update?
                  x2

Comment

I was there mon-wed of this week........... GREEN and alot of water in the tanks.

Comment

Originally posted by DrenalinJunkie View Post
                      I was there mon-wed of this week........... GREEN and alot of water in the tanks.
                      Do any good? U should join us. We are going back nov 29-dec 1!!

Comment

Well? We're headed back at the end of the month. I can't wait.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

didnt draw any blood everything was green and the animals werent moving as well but still saw a bunch of game and had a blast just hangin out with keith and wade goin back in december

Comment

Originally posted by pig sticker 337 View Post
                              didnt draw any blood everything was green and the animals werent moving as well but still saw a bunch of game and had a blast just hangin out with keith and wade goin back in december
                              Cool deal

Comment

Working...
                              X