Hog hunts with Luke Clayton Outdoors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hog hunts with Luke Clayton Outdoors

If you are looking for a place close to Dallas to hunt hogs ,Luke Clayton outdoors is covered up with hogs.

Luke offers evevning hunts for hogs in Combine TX. Hunts are from approx 7pm to 11pm. We visited the place with Luke and saw lots of hogs and other critters. We will be hunting this week.
    Hog hunts are only $150
    If you do not get a shot opportunity at a hog, Luke lets you come back for half price.
    Call Luke at 214-435-1816 or look him up at Luke Clayton outdoors.

Jerry, I've got a spot baited back on the creek. Been digging post holes about thirty inches deep and filling them with corn. Only two hogs are hitting it but there are there every night.One is a big boar that will approach 300 pounds. The other is also a boar, maybe 160 pounds.
    The cabin gets the finishing touches tomorrow. Will have 4 bunks and be about 10 minutes from where we hunt. Will be nice to have a close by place to hit the hay after hunting till 11 or midnight!

Comment

We got our little hunters cabin completed. Have 4 guys from California coming out Sat to hunt. Will kick things off with a pulled pork BBQ (Yes, wild pork, a 40 pound sow) and baked beans. No need to get in stands till 7:15. Hogs have been moving anywhere from 8 until midnight. Should be good with the cooler weather.

Comment

I'll have to check it out. $150/day? How many acres? Stand type/feeders etc..

Comment

Call Luke
          I saw at least 5 set ups . He has wooden ground blinds built as well as pop ups.
          Think he may have a tree stand at one.

Comment

How far from Ft Stockton are ya'll? I have been looking everywhere for a good place to hunt close by. I just got to Tx last week so I am not real familiar with the locals of everyone.

Comment

Luke is a class A number one fella too.. I'd send anyone hunting with him...Angie

Comment

Originally posted by Jenniffer View Post
                How far from Ft Stockton are ya'll? I have been looking everywhere for a good place to hunt close by. I just got to Tx last week so I am not real familiar with the locals of everyone.
                Welcome to Texas! what took you so long to get here....
                I wish he was closer to you but he is close to Dallas area, your a long way away

Comment

Welcome to Texas

Comment

Thanks ya'll! I have been split between here and MO for the past 4 years.. Gotta love the pipeline. Do you know of any outfitter closer to me? I am not against driving but would love something close. I have a Boxer and hate to leave her in a kennel for a long time. I know goofy but she is 9 and it is flippin HOT down here lol

Comment

Working...
                    X