• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barr Report

LoL (y)our Commander in Chief

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    LoL (y)our Commander in Chief

I haven't seen much on the Report, did it say Trump is a big meanie? And, please don't take this wrong but, MAGA!

Comment

Cant imagine it is a good day to be a Tfan.

Lot of wanna be lawyers grasping at straws as their 2 years fantasy world crumbles down all around them. Dont know if there is more tears today or on election night

Comment

I found page 290 particularly interesting...

Click image for larger version

Name:	pg290.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	24576619

Truly the words of a righteous innocent. One thing that confuses me about this report is if it exonerates Trump as he has previously claimed, then why has he had a team of lawyers preparing a rebuttal report for months? Why rebut something that you agree with?

Comment

Meh...the dems lost their attempted overthrow of a legally elected potus!!

Next all we will hear about is obstruction noise for who knows how many months.

The real fun is about to begin with the investigation of the investigators!! Gonna be a bunch of liberal tears

Comment

Originally posted by JonBoy View Post

[ATTACH]954161[/ATTACH]

Truly the words of a righteous innocent. One thing that confuses me about this report is if it exonerates Trump as he has previously claimed, then why has he had a team of lawyers preparing a rebuttal report for months? Why rebut something that you agree with?

Because he is/was a victim of a witch hunt

Comment

So the quotes that they used in the report, were taken from "notes" ?

Meaning that Hunt was sitting there transcribing every word the President uttered, while also noting the Presidents position in his chair?

Read the last sentence of what you posted. While it addresses one of your concerns, does that even sound like Donnie to you?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                So the quotes that they used in the report, were taken from "notes" ?

Meaning that Hunt was sitting there transcribing every word the President uttered, while also noting the Presidents position in his chair?

Read the last sentence of what you posted. While it addresses one of your concerns, does that even sound like Donnie to you?
                Yes they were taken from notes. I have no idea if the man was sitting there with paper & pen transcribing live but I highly doubt it. I regularly attend meetings for work and later go back to my notebook and jot important items down from the meeting (if I didn't have it with me)...not that hard to recall words said verbatim if you're paying attention. In my field we engineers are required to keep detailed and accurate notebooks because they are admissible as evidence in a court of law.

To your last point, yes I think that absolutely sounds like the man.

Comment

Yea, I think Comey took some notes too in his meetings with Trump. What ever happened to his notes? Just odd to me that so much of this coup was done with "notes" .

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Yea, I think Comey took some notes too in his meetings with Trump. What ever happened to his notes? Just odd to me that so much of this coup was done with "notes" .
                    They're right here: https://www.documentcloud.org/docume...y-s-memos.html

While I share your frustration regarding the nature of the evidence presented in the investigation, something tells me that it would've been bad form to waltz into the Oval Office for these meetings wearing body cams.

Comment

[ATTACH]954161[/ATTACH]

Because this investigation was an attempt to unseat an elected president. Started with oppo research by the Clinton campaign and fueled by people that are now proven liars, or at the very least did not want to see a Trump presidency. There are hundreds of pages of unflattering information in that report. I do not think it will sway the base at all, frankly I think the obstruction stretch is just going to irritate folks if the dems push it.

The bottom line; This special counsel wasted millions of dollars and put a cloud over the President for two years - that is the crime. Now we get to see the talking heads stumble over each other to make something out of the report that is not there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        Because he is/was a victim of a witch hunt
                        Originally posted by -HIC- View Post
                        Because this investigation was an attempt to unseat an elected president. Started with oppo research by the Clinton campaign and fueled by people that are now proven liars, or at the very least did not want to see a Trump presidency. There are hundreds of pages of unflattering information in that report. I do not think it will sway the base at all, frankly I think the obstruction stretch is just going to irritate folks if the dems push it.

The bottom line; This special counsel wasted millions of dollars and put a cloud over the President for two years - that is the crime. Now we get to see the talking heads stumble over each other to make something out of the report that is not there.

X1000000000

I sure am thirsty fellas... glad there's plenty of lib tears to go around!!

#MAGA #KAG2020 #TrumpTrain2020

Comment

Originally posted by -HIC- View Post

This much you can be sure of. Evidence, of any form, means nothing to the general population in today's political climate regardless of political affiliation or leaning.

Comment

He may not be guilty of collusion but he sure has to be dumb as rocks if he's asking why an attorney is WRITING NOTES!!!!

Comment

They're right here.
                              Yea, and look at the bottom right hand of the page. What does it say?

At least two of the memos that former FBI Director James Comey gave to a friend outside of the government contained information that officials now consider classified.

He leaked classified docs to the media (that some people claim are also legal docs, and where most likely property of the government) when he was directer of the FBI, to directly hurt a citizen.

Who does Comey think he is, Jules Assange, Clinton with a bathroom server?

Edit - Hahahahaha, and now we are all the way back full circle to calling the billionaire POTUS a dummy, after he won a rigged election and beat a coup

Comment

Working...
                              X