• Time
  • Show
Clear All

$150 MILLION in lost sales

Die Richard's Die!

Comment

Lol

Comment

Only 1.7% of annual revenue and stocks are up 15% per that article.

.....and God Bless America.

Comment

So they banned ARs because a shotgun was used?

Comment

Originally posted by JayB View Post
            Only 1.7% of annual revenue and stocks are up 15% per that article.

.....and God Bless America.
            150 million looks a lot more impressive than 1.7% of revenue.

At least they've put their money where their mouth is.

I, like most of the folks that hop on ****'s threads, never shopped there before the decision so I'm just here to squawk

Comment

Have not stepped foot into the store since their decision. Would always pick up my kids gear there.

Comment

Factor in rise of said lost sales to their Field and Streams stores with walls full of guns.

Comment

Big headline for not much news. 1.7% loss in retail with all retail being way down due to online sales is a big nothing burger.

Comment

Does anyone actually shop in one?? We have two stores here and I can count the times I've been in them on one hand. Our two stores are ok I guess if your buying baseball or soccer gear. Anything else they are a joke.

Comment

1.7% down in revenue and 14% rise in stock price. Who the heck is driving up the stock price???

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                        1.7% down in revenue and 14% rise in stock price. Who the heck is driving up the stock price???
                        Soccer moms in non Texas locations

Comment

How the hell is 1.7% of their profits $150 million? I have never bought anything from them, anytime I am in the one ****'s I know of, there are very few people in the store. I don't know of anyone who shops in any of their stores. So who is spending that amount of money with them and what are they buying?

Comment

1.7%.

Comment

Just a really bad situation our politicians put us all in since eliminating health care and medical costs rising out of control. Our mentally ill really have no where to receive proper help. Give them a pill and go home is just not working. I believe most of these mass mass murders are committed by mentally ill people. Taking away our guns is not the answer.

Comment

Working...
                              X