No announcement yet.

Where would you go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to San Luis 4 or 5 times, Bus ride will scare to death if u sit in the front seat, good thing ur flying

Comment

Thank you all for the great recommendations - this thread is awesome.

CDC and wife's OB are playing ping-pong regarding Zika. She's preggo my eggo and CDC's map has all the Mexican, Caribbean, S American destinations rated the highest. What's odd is Grand Cayman and Bahama's were NOT rated this high a year ago - we went to both because they were Zika-free. Now everything is rated the same including Texas and most of the US outside of the high elevations of Colorado. It says to "check with your medical provider." Medical provider telling us to "do what the CDC tells you to."

Beyond frustrating. Vague answers and no one wants to get sued so they all pass the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        Fly to Bozeman, Mt and drive down to Yellowstone and rent snowmobiles for the last of the snow of the season! Forget the beach, they will be there next time.

You sir, are on to something. Why Bozeman vs Jackson Hole?

Comment

Embassy Suites by 75 & 635 and enjoy your time alone. Just my opinion.

Comment

Rome

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
              You sir, are on to something. Why Bozeman vs Jackson Hole?
              Well. Because I talked to my brother and he said the sledding was still good there. When winter leaves, you can't get it back again for a long time. lol Beaches are always there.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                Well. Because I talked to my brother and he said the sledding was still good there. When winter leaves, you can't get it back again for a long time. lol Beaches are always there.
                I agree with you. Just looked like Jackson, WY was closer. We are looking into this right now. Any suggestions on resorts?

Comment

I agree with you. Just looked like Jackson, WY was closer. We are looking into this right now. Any suggestions on resorts?
                  We stayed in a cabin at the Rustic Inn in Jackson Hole. They were awesome, situated right on flat creek and the mule deer would come down off the mountain and be right at our back door.

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                    We stayed in a cabin at the Rustic Inn in Jackson Hole. They were awesome, situated right on flat creek and the mule deer would come down off the mountain and be right at our back door.

I was just about to start a post asking for recommendations for where to stay. Kinda narrowed it down to Spring Creek Ranch or The Lodge at Jackson Hole...

The Lodge seems to be a bit nicer, but Spring Creek seems to be a bit less expensive.

I'll have another look at Rustic.

Comment

I was just about to start a post asking for recommendations for where to stay. Kinda narrowed it down to Spring Creek Ranch or The Lodge at Jackson Hole...

The Lodge seems to be a bit nicer, but Spring Creek seems to be a bit less expensive.

I'll have another look at Rustic.
                      The inside of the cabin we stayed at was awesome, full rain showers and everything.

Comment

Updated... After searching and searching, it's the "down" season. A lot of the amenities and features that are listed on the resorts sites are closed due to being between seasons. All the winter stuff is closed and all the summer stuff hasn't opened yet. Plus the @sshat at the resort I was going to stay at wouldn't answer or call me back to make the reservation. So everything fell through last minute. Pretty bummed. Looks like 75 and 635 embassy suites it is.

Sorry for the let down. I was looking forward to the 1/2 day safari and posting pictures.

Comment

Sorry you couldn't get away

Run up to Broken Bow and stay in a cabin, eat good food and just relax

Should be 2-3 hr drive and can probably book something now and pack and go

Comment

Rome

Comment

T n C

Comment

Working...
                              X