Anyone still dislike Trump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
    Just so we understand, you hate Trump because of the ATF positions, but you like Kasich despite his support of universal background checks and his support of banning some types of semi-autos?

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...DYdnkKwclyZlM/
    I have not paid any attention to him since the election was over. If he has changed his position, I will change my vote. As your article points out, he campaigned during the 2016 presidential election as a politician who had signed every pro second amendment bill he’d ever been presented. If he’s flip-flopping now, I have no use for him.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
      I have not paid any attention to him since the election was over. If he has changed his position, I will change my vote. As your article points out, he campaigned during the 2016 presidential election as a politician who had signed every pro second amendment bill he’d ever been presented. If he’s flip-flopping now, I have no use for him.

Well he just banned bumpstocks so there’s that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some people will never get it. It's all about give and take. Not one President ever stood by his words much less actually try to do what he has said. And they all give up something their base doesn't agree with.

If all we give up is bump stocks that's a win 1 million times over. I would trade bump stocks for ACA to be repealed, for the border being secured, for better trade agreements, for Hillary and others going down, for any one of those things... And Trump is trying to get them all done.

If a person does not cast a vote because the guy isn't perfect then that guy will only vote for the biggest liar/con man.

Comment

#gotrump

#trump2020

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Some people will never get it. It's all about give and take. Not one President ever stood by his words much less actually try to do what he has said. And they all give up something their base doesn't agree with.

If all we give up is bump stocks that's a win 1 million times over. I would trade bump stocks for ACA to be repealed, for the border being secured, for better trade agreements, for Hillary and others going down, for any one of those things... And Trump is trying to get them all done.

If a person does not cast a vote because the guy isn't perfect then that guy will only vote for the biggest liar/con man.

I understand where you’re going with this but I don’t think repealing ACA will fix anything and certainly isn’t worth 2A infringements.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

I dont see how anyone can see a bump stock ban as an infringement on the 2A. It is not a gun. It does not fire a projectile. You can still own the very weapon the accessory attaches to.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

I dont see how anyone can see a bump stock ban as an infringement on the 2A. It is not a gun. It does not fire a projectile. You can still own the very weapon the accessory attaches to.

Bump stock, pistol grip, detachable rail, detachable magazines. You don’t need any of that to fire an AR-15 so just pick up an old bolt action .223 and call it a day.

Comment

Originally posted by armadillophil View Post
                  I love him because he gets up everyday and fights for what is right. No other person in America could have survived the onslaught he has endured since day 1. Not Ted Cruz, Bush or even Reagan. The left is not going away and Trump can only do so much. We should all be grateful for what he has done for America but once he is gone I fear the tide will turn again.
                  I agree 100%. I like the fact that he challenges and defends every single attack against him. He is a fighter and the Democrats arent used to people that call them out like he does and points out the destruction they do.

Jimmy Carter=Ronald Reagan
                  Barak Guess on Obama=Donald Trump

This country will miss Trump Once he is gone

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

I am proud to have voted for him and will do so again...
                    I cannot imagine this country today if Hillary was president. None of the corruption would have been exposed if she had won.
                    I am not a one issue voter so the bump stock thing doesnt affect me, I think its a stupid device anyway with one purpose. I like my guns, but I am not a fanatic about them.

The only thing I dont like about Trump is that when he does something great that the media couldn't ignore he will distract from it by sending out a stupid tweet about something. But he needs twitter to bypass this dishonest media.

Comment

That's kind of our point. If they do this with bumbstocks, what's to stop them from doing ti to the other accessories you mentioned? Listen to what Feinstein and the others say about those other accessories.

And under the new regulation, a bump stock is a gun.

Comment

To me it’s all about conceding ground. We’ve become much more liberal as a country because neocons continue to concede to liberal agendas, so long as they can get paid and blame it on everyone else. Trump has done a great job on policy outside of this bump stock ban. He let his fear of public backlash get to him IMO. Trump 2020, Crenshaw 2024.

Comment

I dont see how anyone can see a bump stock ban as an infringement on the 2A. It is not a gun.
                          Your argument defies logic. DJT directed the ATF to determine that this "piece of plastic" was a MACHINEGUN. With the stroke of a pen, six hundred thousand Americans now own illegal machine guns.

Comment

okidoke

Comment

I like him more now than when I voted for him.

As far as his tweets, social media, and getting in front of the camera - that's the only way for him to reach real America without the media skewing it. And now Twitter says they are going to "amend" his tweets?? Why?? Where do they have the right to do that??

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                                I like him more now than when I voted for him.

As far as his tweets, social media, and getting in front of the camera - that's the only way for him to reach real America without the media skewing it. And now Twitter says they are going to "amend" his tweets?? Why?? Where do they have the right to do that??
                                Twitter is a private company. Their sandbox , their rules I guess.
                                What has to happen is the Whitehouse is come up with its own app and remove twitter from the process. It will be just like a official Whitehouse ticker tape. Leave it behind for every President after him. Trump changed the game with the way the President communicates with the public, and I am sure every President after him will utilize that form of communication.

Comment

Working...
                                X