Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about a trade thread for reloading components.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texas bound View Post
    I need some CCI 250M primers. Only need about 100 or so just to get me started. Dont have much to trade but am willing to buy them.
    Eric you still need some of these?

Comment

I need a box of 165 grain Sierra Game King SBT, .30 cal, Sierra #2145

I should have ordered more than one box when they were available. Now I'm getting low, and I need at least one box.

I have other bullets that I'd be willing to trade if interested in swapping.

All the best,
      Glenn

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post

I should have ordered more than one box when they were available. Now I'm getting low, and I need at least one box.

All the best,
        Glenn
        Where are you located. I think Big guys in pearland has some.
        I will look when I get home I may have some as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Physhstyx View Post
          Where are you located. I think Big guys in pearland has some.
          I will look when I get home I may have some as well.
          Thanks! I'm in San Antonio, on the far NW side (Alamo Ranch, over by Sea World).
          All the best,
          Glenn

Comment

I need some 22 caliber Barnes TSX bullets. 45 gr. and 50 gr.

Comment

Still have the 300 Weatherby mag RCBS dies and she'll holder for swap. I'd be looking for 10 mm brass, 62gr Barnes Tsx .224 bullets, etc

Comment

Just used up the last of my 22cal 75gr HPBT Hornady's...disty's seem to be out.

Looking for the 600 count if anyone comes across.

gracias!!

Comment

Looking for...

Ramshot Competition Powder, Solo 1000, WST. Also need some large pistol primers.

I got some CCI250 primers to trade or sell if anyone needs them. Probably have close to 1000.

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                    Ramshot Competition Powder, Solo 1000, WST. Also need some large pistol primers.

I got some CCI250 primers to trade or sell if anyone needs them. Probably have close to 1000.
                    It's too bad we don't live closer. I'd trade you a load of Win LP primers for those CCI250s.

Comment

Originally posted by cajuntec View Post

All the best,
                      Glenn
                      Pm on the way

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                        Just used up the last of my 22cal 75gr HPBT Hornady's...disty's seem to be out.

Looking for the 600 count if anyone comes across.

gracias!!
                        You can add Vit N140 powder to the list...down to my last pound after reloading the swift this weekend

I hope the reloading guy shows up to the next saxet show!!!!!

Comment

Artos...in stock right now!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                            Anybody have 50 pieces of 5.56 brass to trade or sell? I need to finish off a box of reloads and I'm a little shy. If it's military brass, I need the primer pockets already prepped.
                            I might have this... at work now. Ill check when I get home. Thats one good thing being next to Ft Hood. Crap ton of people have ARs and I pick up all my brass from the range.

Comment

For those in central TX that like Hodgdon and IMR, Webers in Temple usually keeps their stock pretty well. Im an IMR guy and it goes for $30 a pound. The stock of primers isnt too bad. Bullets are the hardest there. I usually suck up all their 223, 30 cal and 40s if they ever have it.

Comment

Here is a long shot.... LF an older model RCBS Uniflow with stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X