Feeder Lights For Pig Hunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeder Lights For Pig Hunting

What is the best light system on the market these days that I can mount directly to a feeder or a T-post near by?
    Last edited by DamonJ; 03-21-2016, 09:58 PM.

Elusive Wildlife makes a nice but expensive feeder mounted light called the Kill Light.

Elusive Wildlife makes a really nice gun mounted light that will get you on target and let you see the reticle. I had a real hard time seeing the reticle with just the feeder mounted Kill Light.

led hunting lighting for hog and predator hunting, makers of the best hunting lights available the Kill Light®, XLR 100, XLR 252, XLR 250, HD Series, 250HD, 500HD, 750HD, Outfitter, Sportsman, piglet light, feeder lights, gun lights, bow lights, blood tracking lights, led lights, hunting

Comment

No experience with mounted lights, but I love the gun/bow mounted light I have from stalk tech.

Comment

Pricey, but I like the way this one mounts and looks put together well.

Anyone have any experience with these?

Wicked Hunting Lights are the ideal scan and weapon mounted night hunting light for night hunting of coyote, hog, pig, raccoon, and other predators and varmints

Comment

I use the super cheap solar lights from harbor freight, they are good for a season and get 2 for under 15 bucks, does not seem to bother the deer or pigs. These are not the motion activated, but stay on all night and provide enough light to get a kill. Point the light away from the direction you are shooting, towards the feeding area.

Comment

I bought a solar powered flag pole light from sportsmens guide. It is made to attatch to a pole so it fits a feeder leg just fine. I think I paid $20. It has worked for three years now.

Comment

Moultrie makes some good ones. They're around 35$ I think.

Comment

I bought this and it works pretty good so far

Comes on for about 10 seconds with motion but the area it picks up motion from is pretty small. I am 85 yards from the feeder and can see thru the scope to identify and shoot.

If I ever decide to but another I will get this one.

It stays on all night and I read somewhere that a guy had one that was 5 years old and still working.

Comment

Elusive kill light I really like mine. Only used it while bow hunting though but it's plenty bright for 100 yd shots with a rifle. I really like how it slowly comes on when it detects movement

Comment

Sniper Hog Lights makes a light that is second to none.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Sniper Hog Lights makes a light that is second to none.

http://www.sniperhawglights.com/mobi...oductCode=EFL2
                      No doubt, but it is priced that way as well..

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                        No doubt, but it is priced that way as well..
                        After dealing with most all types of lights and the headaches they cause, it's a beautiful investment.

Comment

light

If I didn't have thermal I would be all over the sniper hog lights. I have watched their U-Tube videos and they are bad *****.
                          I bought some ultramatic lights that stay on all night and they work great, I just don't use them anymore since I have thermal. Good luck

Comment

Sun Force makes some LED motion activated lights that I have been happy with in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by DEADEYE1 View Post
                              If I didn't have thermal I would be all over the sniper hog lights. I have watched their U-Tube videos and they are bad *****.

I bought some ultramatic lights that stay on all night and they work great, I just don't use them anymore since I have thermal. Good luck

want to sell them?

Comment

Working...
                              X