Draw Hunts: ADE, CBE,GAE & AEX drawn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by popknott View Post
    For those that don't know the direct number is 512-389-8221.

I got drawn for Archery Deer, Perdenales Falls Annex State Park. I am super stoked. My neigherbor got a crossbow draw.
    Here ya go

Comment

Deer hunts drawn but line is quite busy as expected

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Polar Bow View Post
        Deer hunts drawn but line is quite busy as expected
        Youth ones but not adult are updated.

Comment

Adults drawn too. No dice here. Good luck to all

Comment

Ring...ring....ring.....
            Hopefully tomorrow.

Comment

The suspense is killing me now it's just a busy signal. Just gonna have to wait and see I guess.

Comment

After 14 pref. points finally got drawn for Richland Creek GDE!!! The planning begins!

Comment

Originally posted by Haveagoldenday View Post
                  After 14 pref. points finally got drawn for Richland Creek GDE!!! The planning begins!
                  How did u find out? I've been trying to find out if we won or lost on our draw.

Comment

Originally posted by animalhse View Post
                    How did u find out? I've been trying to find out if we won or lost on our draw.
                    After trying to get thru for 3 days, I called anither number: 1-800-792-1112 and went thru the main menu to get to Operator. She directed me right away to a live person. Give them your SS no. and they tell you in about 10 seconds. Good luck! Hope you are as happy as I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Haveagoldenday View Post
                      After trying to get thru for 3 days, I called anither number: 1-800-792-1112 and went thru the main menu to get to Operator. She directed me right away to a live person. Give them your SS no. and they tell you in about 10 seconds. Good luck! Hope you are as happy as I am.
                      Thanks for the info. We didn't make it this year. Good luck to y'all on your hunt.

Comment

Anybody know when they draw for gun exotic ??

Comment

I won preference points

Comment

Working...
                          X