Kansas is home for the next 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas is home for the next 8 days

I left Pasadena @ 0230 heading to Trego Co. Kansas. The drive was wet all the way until Norman OK. Stopped 3 times for diesel and to relieve some liquid pressure. I also made one quick trip into Wallyword in Hays KS. I arrived at the property gate at 1600. Next I took a quick shower to rinse all the Pasadena off of me. Then I unloaded the buggy and made it to the stand around 1645. Hopefully I get some action so I can stay awake.
    Attached Files

Good luck!!!!

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Ok it's the first afternoon. Will you shoot a doe if the right shot presents itself? What is your overall limit? How many miles was your total trip? Have you had game cameras out in order to get an idea as to what kinds of bucks are in your hunting area?

I'm just trying to help you stay awake Kemosabe. Best of luck to you this coming week.

Comment

Good luck

Comment

Definitely in! Good luck, keep us posted!

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Good luck...love that area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Originally posted by Hammerdown View Post
                    I left Pasadena @ 0230 heading to Trego Co. Kansas. The drive was wet all the way until Norman OK. Stopped 3 times for diesel and to relieve some liquid pressure. I also made one quick trip into Wallyword in Hays KS. I arrived at the property gate at 1600. Next I took a quick shower to rinse all the Pasadena off of me. Then I unloaded the buggy and made it to the stand around 1645. Hopefully I get some action so I can stay awake.

Comment

I got 10 Turkeys playing around about 200 yards in the middle of the hay field.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

This morning was tough. I woke up to lightning in the distance and a drizzle rain. Winds were 20-25 out of the south. I only saw 3 does and they didn't want to hang out long. This evening the conditions are better the wind laid but there's still a dampness in the air. The Smoky Hill is flowing.

Comment

This morning was tough. I woke up to lightning in the distance and a drizzle rain. Winds were 20-25 out of the south. I only saw 3 does and they didn't want to hang out long. This evening the conditions are better the wind laid but there's still a dampness in the air. The Smoky Hill is flowing.

Looks like a great set up.

Comment

Good luck!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X