Biblical view on the women leading men/New lady coach in the NFL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biblical view on the women leading men/New lady coach in the NFL

An acquaintances of mine ask a question about the new intern lady coach in the NFL

A few us stated best of luck to her.
    This was his response back to us

My views come from a Biblical stand point. And with that I don't agree with this. I know some might think this is wrong because the way the world thinks. But there was only one instance that God allowed a women to lead in battle and that was Debra. Because the king was scared to lead his men alone into battle. So God gave Debra victory instead of the King.

Sorry but I do not agree. I stand on my Biblical beliefs. It grieves God that men are not stepping up. We men have put a burden on women that they were not meant to carry. Period. This goes for voting for a women president not in my home.

He does not feel women should be leading men period.

I pointed out football was not war or battle. No life or death situation. It's just a game.

It's just football.

Comment

Huh. Okay then

Comment

Comment

C'mon man!

Comment

Very confused at what you are trying to say here. Maybe I got lost while reading.

Comment

Just a game. Does he take issue with women teachers as well? I get that is his conviction and all but I dont agree with him on it.

Comment

Does he by chance own an oilfield service company in West Texas?

Comment

He really feels that women should not be leading men period in anything.

Comment

Funny the things some people pick and choose from the bible.

Comment

I didn't realize that a football team was the church. I don't recall ever reading anything in the Bible that said women can't be in any kind of leadership role in their jobs. Guess I missed that.

Comment

It's football....get over yourself!

Comment

I am trying to get more clarification from him on his position on how he feels about teachers, professors, managers, pastors, business owners, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
                            I am trying to get more clarification from him on his position on how he feels about teachers, professors, managers, pastors, business owners, and more.
                            I clarify him as a goof-nut!

Get a new friend....ain't nobody got time for that!

Comment

Interesting that it was women who witnessed the empty tomb of the risen Christ and carried this news back to others. Only the single most important tenet of the faith. What is Christianity without the Resurrection?

Comment

Working...
                              X