Avatar Pic? Is this you...meaning??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T/Chmr View Post
    I flew that beast the last 6 years of my Army career, the Cobra was by far my favorite but I did some of my best work in the Apache
    Thank you for you service.

Comment

Originally posted by kumathebear View Post
      Know this OP has come up before, but I recently changed my Avatar pic to honor my military son in harm's way again. I have an inquisitive personality, so I always wonder what YOUR pic means, if anything special to you, on the GS.

Just curious and looking forward to reading what YOUR pic really means to you?

Here's Jake...Pop's thinking about you as always....(By the way, know several of you like updates on my Son...I recently asked him, by text, if he had seen any Bad Guys where he is deployed? He responded...."target rich Pop."
      Thanks to your son for his Service, and prayers for his safe keeping.

Comment

Mine is of one of my best Archery bucks. Have killed a bigger one since, but just not updated my Avatar

Comment

My current avatar is my kids and I, guess mom was taking the pic.

Comment

Winter time fishing a few years ago. It was very cold and windy, but the reds were stacked in a few secret honey holes that day.

Honestly, just been too lazy to change it.

Comment

Drawing is my hobby when I want to unwind.
              Did this one on a cold rainy day.

Comment

Mine is the only bow sport I am any good at, which is to say bowfishing.

Comment

My boy (4 at the time) and I after I shot a doe one evening with him on my lap. It was his first hunt and this is a T/C pic of us walking by the feeder on our way to find her. He's holding my hand and it's one of my most treasured pictures.

Comment

Mine is me. I’ve had same pic for almost 10yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
                      I don't hate him and I'm a Texas fan. They deserve it as they didn't give him a sniff when he played 20 minutes from the campus in high school.
                      I think BoB kinda likes him also. I think he likes his swagger.

Comment

A Jackson county buck.

Comment

My daughter and I on her first duck hunt. (and she loved it!)

Comment

My first Mule Deer.

Comment

Mine is a javelina and a rattle snake I killed on the same day. It's my first reptile mount ( I carved it out of foam) , first life size mont, first habitat building. I love hunting these above all else.

Comment

Mine is me and my biggest Whitetail to date with a Bow.

Comment

Working...
                                X