Tecomate Max attract ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tecomate Max attract ???

Anyone planted this ? Whats your thoughts?

Never used Max attract but I have used their LabLab and Chicory and it works well for Spring/Summer food plots.

Comment

I have used the LabLab and it worked well until the deer found it and wiped it out.

Comment

Ill be planting lab lab plus in april as well!

Comment

ttt

Anyone used this? Looking at using it for a fall plot and adding more wheat/oats

Comment

I have a hard time paying for the name brand seeds like this. Im sure they are great but at 2-3X the price of what I can get at the feed store it just does not make sense. Im on a budget like many of you guys and buy the fall mixes that contain wheat, oats, rye, a couple clovers, turnips, and cow peas. My hunting partner and I are very satisfied with the general outcome.

Comment

We used Tecomate Max-Attract last year and had about 50% germination. It wasn't due to the seed, it was due to the lack of soil preparation and losing a lot of seeds to birds and rodents. THis year, we just bought our own wheat, oats, elbon rye and turnips which we will mix it all together and plant. It was much cheaper. I'm sure the Tecomate seed would work just as well. There's a guy on texasbowhunter that sells it and it wasn't too much more than other seed.

Comment

Originally posted by PSE-Madman View Post
                I have a hard time paying for the name brand seeds like this. Im sure they are great but at 2-3X the price of what I can get at the feed store it just does not make sense. Im on a budget like many of you guys and buy the fall mixes that contain wheat, oats, rye, a couple clovers, turnips, and cow peas. My hunting partner and I are very satisfied with the general outcome.
                What clover are you planting? I can get it below retail at employee pricing thru a buddy. So only reason I would buy it

Comment

I used Max attrack last year and very pleased with results...I added clover with the mix and deer really liked it..

Comment

Working...
                  X