No announcement yet.

Video of My 178 6/8 Robertson Co.Typical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, that was a really great video, shot, everything payed off congrats on an exceptional animal!

Comment

what dreams are made of! Outstanding buck!

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
        Wow man. Were you downwind or did you use serious scent protection? Because in the video he is checking to wind hard core.
        I use dead down wind.... but that's just how that buck was. I saw him twice and both times he habitually checked the wind every few seconds and would usually bolt a few yards regardless of if he was smelling anything or not. The wind was always right the two times I saw him but it did swirl once right before I shot him and I thought it was over.

Comment

I'm from Bryan and this gets me excited. I could feel your heart beating through the video. Great buck, congrats!

Comment

That is one hell of a deer, congrats.

Sidenote: This is my Pope & Young making post!

Comment

sweet

Comment

My hat is off to you sir! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by centex_aggie View Post
                  Do you think the adjacent hunters were stealing your stuff because they didn't want you to shoot that particular deer? Maybe they had gamecam pictures of him too.
                  Well some of the people they caught owned land not very far away.

Comment

WOW!! That is a HUGE buck anywhere, especially so considering where and how you got him! Huge congrats for a truly special buck!

Comment

Great Buck & Great Video

Comment

Awesome deer congrats!!! Well deserved!!! By the way was that just hand corn on the ground???

Comment

What a story and what a buck!!!!! You deserved that one sir, CONGRATS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BRIAN OKONSKI View Post
                            Awesome deer congrats!!! Well deserved!!! By the way was that just hand corn on the ground???
                            This buck would not come near a feeder, I could tell from trailcam pics he would avoid areas with feeders so I took them all down last year and started hand feeding only.

Comment

Originally posted by CTD2011 View Post
                              This buck would not come near a feeder, I could tell from trailcam pics he would avoid areas with feeders so I took them all down last year and started hand feeding only.
                              What a dandy! Been wondering about the feeder thing myself. Guess i'll have to try it.

Comment

As someone who lives and hunts in Robertson county I am extremely jealous. That is an awesome deer for anywhere and an amazing deer for this area. Congrats again on a monster of a buck!!

Comment

Working...
                                X