No announcement yet.

When pulling an all day sit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i bring seeds,a portable charger, headphones, Pbj, water, and a soft drink.

Comment

Last year I bought a 5-lb bag of grape Jolly Ranchers. Also helps control the cough.

Comment

Dry sausage, almonds, an apple or 2 and wide mouth bottled water or sports drink. Also TP, never forget it after an incident coming back to camp w/ one sock!

Comment

No all day sits, but for expected longer sits, I take the steak sticks, granola or protein bars
          Flavored water and a Diet Coke.
          I won't read much, prefer to watch the other wildlife between deer sightings. Luckily at the lease there are many species and lots of birds.

Comment

2 large Smart water bottles, jerky, cashews, cliff bars, wet wipes, and I download books on my phone (Tom Clancy, Vince Flynn, Ted Bell).

Comment

I would suggest a large spray bottle full of water. When its hot it really feels great to saturate your clothes. Makes the breeze nice and cool.

Comment

Jerky, trail mix, cuties( the oranges), pistachios, couple coors lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I would suggest a large spray bottle full of water. When its hot it really feels great to saturate your clothes. Makes the breeze nice and cool.
                  Now that's a good idea.

Comment

Water, dried fruit, PB crackers and maybe a candy bar.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I only pull all days in Kansas in Nov. Take food and water, if I have to go 1 or 2 I just go. I took a leak off a tree stand in Iowa once and had a doe and fawn come by 30 min later and stood under my tree smelling it and had no idea what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                        I only pull all days in Kansas in Nov. Take food and water, if I have to go 1 or 2 I just go. I took a leak off a tree stand in Iowa once and had a doe and fawn come by 30 min later and stood under my tree smelling it and had no idea what it was.
                        I shot a doe one day that came in from the left side while I was whizzing off the right. Didn't even zip up.

Comment

I've never come remotely close to an all day sit! I couldn't tell you!!

Comment

This and some sports drinks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I take a ham sandwich, some venison snack sticks, hard candy (for coughs or dry throat) sometimes a Ziploc of mini cinnamon donuts and a wide mouth Gatorade or water

I built a funnel system with a shut off into one of my blinds for emergencies as well.

Comment

Back at camp eating a hot burger off the grill middle of the day so I have no idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X