Carport To cabin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carport To cabin

Just looking if any body has enclosed one of those carports you see sitting on the side of roads for sale. Thinking about buying a simple design and finishing out . Any ideas or suggestions. Thanks

I as well had the same idea. May wait till after the new year.

Comment

We used one at old lease for cook shack and tv room. It was 12 X 20, had one window and a walk in door. Costed us $2400. We did not insulate colder then heck in winter and hotter hell in summer. If you insulated somehow would work great. Maybe spray foam it.

Comment

I was just pondering the same thing. There was an ad on craigslist saying you could finish it out for not too much. If you do it, post pics and how let us know how hard it is.

Comment

Yes, please post pics if you finish it out, I too would like to see one.

Comment

That will be like a cooler room in the winter.

Comment

The company that makes those also makes shops. My cousin has one.

I think it would just be a matter of framin out a door and some windows and skinnin it.
              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I've been interested in doing this also! What company makes them?

Comment

Bought one from these folks. Their options are unlimited it seems. They have what they call a storage unit that goes with the carport, door and windows.

Comment

Any pics of them???

Comment

Working...
                    X