What is the best Mathews Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the best Mathews Bow

So what the best bow Mathews ever made? Im thinking about up grading from my Ol Bear Whitetail II.

Z7

Comment

Pretty hard to beat my DXT

Comment

monster Mr7

Many of the 3d pros shot this bow well after the newer bows came out. crazy acurate, fast and smooth.The avs system keeps it in tune with minor string stretch issues. Bowtech made a similar system however thier cam was not as smooth and the limbs were less dependable.

Comment

No cam hands down unless your a speed freak then I would say the Halon !

Comment

I never met a Mathews I did not like.. had 4 just get one that fits..YOU ////choot and fondle them all..! will SHINE good luck

Comment

Bowtech

Comment

I love my switchback , had an mq2 before that, lots of newer ones maybe better but I don’t wanna change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sbxt

Comment

Be tough to beat the Halon 32

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
                      Bowtech
                      I didn't realize that Mathews made Bowtec are they the lower end knock off brand? Maybe like Rustlers are to Wraglers?

Comment

Good question!

Comment

I've owned a few bows and shot many more and the Triax is the first bow I've shot (and now owned) that is distinctly and clearly ahead of the pack.
                          It's compact and not the bow for everyone, but it is remarkable. Shoot one is all I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                            I didn't realize that Mathews made Bowtec are they the lower end knock off brand? Maybe like Rustlers are to Wraglers?
                            Ha ha good one I like it . But Mathews wouldn’t make that bow.. But on a serious note if you are looking for cheaper a mission bow is made by Mathews and they are pretty good bows ! And like people have said there is no bad Mathews . As a matter of fact I got a halon I would sell ya lol

Comment

Originally posted by cbd10pt View Post
                              monster Mr7

Many of the 3d pros shot this bow well after the newer bows came out. crazy acurate, fast and smooth.The avs system keeps it in tune with minor string stretch issues. Bowtech made a similar system however thier cam was not as smooth and the limbs were less dependable.
                              I have a Monster mr7 It's a bit heavy but seems like a well made and thought out design. Strings can cost a bit more, but as long as mine is serviceable,it's not going anywhere. it's an 80#

Comment

Working...
                              X