Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gallo with the long ball! 2-0 good guys [emoji106]

Comment

Gallo smokes one. IKF continues to be IKF. 2 - 0 Rangers in 4th. Nice.

Comment

JD & Co. may have found something in Mike Minor.

Now, if he only JD & Co. would dfa Matt Moore.

Comment

Whoever, and however R.Odor has transformed... Wow. Congrats to all. Completely different guy at the plate and in the field.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            Whoever, and however R.Odor has transformed... Wow. Congrats to all. Completely different guy at the plate and in the field.
            Yep....and another LONG BALL THERE!! The guy seldom swings at a bad pitch lately. I can’t believe I just typed that about Rougy!

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
              Choo has been working with him a lot and he is listening to him.

Comment

Nice series against the o's this game has a new guy pitching and so far he just does not want a lead. Each of the first 3 innings he has given the lead back to baltimore.

Comment

Yep...and Banny must be really desperate to pull him for Moore. This hack will turn it into a cluster fork for sure. 🤦🏻*♂️

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                    Yep...and Banny must be really desperate to pull him for Moore. This hack will turn it into a cluster fork for sure. 🤦🏻*♂️
                    He’s more of a cluster spork kinda guy. Not useful enough to be the fork

Comment

Trumbo is a Ranger killer

Comment

New guy and Moore seemed like crap 1 and crap 2.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Trumbo is a Ranger killer
                          Matt Moore is a Ranger killer. When i see him enter a game, i consider it a forfeit by Bannister. Kinda of a short term sacrifice for a long term gain. Jeez.

Comment

Odor is the AL player of the week for the second time in 3 weeks

Comment

Originally posted by cookemerkel View Post
                              Odor is the AL player of the week for the second time in 3 weeks
                              Deserving for sure. He has been in a zone!

Comment

What the heck happened to the offense? 1 hit so far in the game! By Tocci!

Comment

Working...
                                X