This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    I thought he was already the new HC. For some reason Texas showed interest in him for a second. I thought I remembered something to the effect that he was unobtainable. Something about the HC position.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    No. Kyle Whittingham is the head coach at Utah. There were rumors that Texas was interested in Scalley, but Utah gave him a raise and extended him. Working for Whittingham at Utah is the ultimate in job security.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
      With that said i don’t even know of possible DCs out there... maybe Utah’s DC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      We need to rob Wisconsin's D Coordinator once again and take Jim Leonhard. Bob Shoop at Miss St. wouldn't be bad either. When he's had the talent to work with he's produced good defenses.

Comment

Aranda to BU [emoji1360]

Comment

Meh. Woody and the Shrimpboat Captain got this. I am sure they can pull whatever DC they want from their current post.

Comment

Let the rebuild begin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Is this what it’s like to be bama [emoji1787]

Comment

I really hate Rhule at this point. Stole our future OC and by leaving Baylor Aranda goes there. Aranda is also rumored to be taking LSU's safeties coach Bill Busch to be his DC.

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                  I really hate Rhule at this point. Stole our future OC and by leaving Baylor Aranda goes there. Aranda is also rumored to be taking LSU's safeties coach Bill Busch to be his DC.

lol stay calm an GEAUX tigers price you pay to be the best

Comment

Well on a high note this will be probably the last time little baylor hurts LSU

Comment

Tigers don't stand a chance next year, huh?

O had the perfect storm of talent on and off the field, it will be hard to duplicate.

Comment

I say we just steal Elko and be done with it.

Comment

There's lots of good DC's out there. i wonder if Kris Richards is interested in coaching college.

Comment

There was rumbling of parting ways with aranda not to long ago... dc hire will be a good one just wait

Comment

'With the title that LSU just won and the way they won it....in a egoless vacuum.....LSU won't have to recruit coaches to fill those vacancies....they can select.

That's the difference w/ Championship programs.

You PICK who you want.' Peter Burns (worst sports guy name ever btw) just tweeted.

I tend to agree,....

Comment

Multiple sources are reporting that LSU defensive coordinator Dave Aranda is expected to be named the new head coach at Baylor, replacing Matt Ruhle who took th

Bye bye Dave. Now we do not have to hear this every year about how Aranda is leaving.

Comment

Working...
                                X