X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by huntinfool View Post
    John, I might take them off your hands.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Someone had sent me a PM early this morning asking for them. I sent him a PM to find out when he'd be up on this side of town but haven't heard back. If he doesn't respond in the next couple of days I'll let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      Someone had sent me a PM early this morning asking for them. I sent him a PM to find out when he'd be up on this side of town but haven't heard back. If he doesn't respond in the next couple of days I'll let you know.
      No worries

Comment

No worries

We'll look what the cat dragged in! How are you stranger?!

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
          I did a ton of hiking and put up a couple trail cameras saturday. Ill go back down and check them in a month and reevaluate. Hoping to get an idea of what bucks are in the area and how deer are using the funnels I found. Itll be fun to watch them for the next three months.
          Better pray those cameras are still there. IF.... i set one out, it gets a week tops. My pockets aren't deep enough to gamble. And i wish bucks found right now would still around. We have a nice 10 running around dad's property that I'd love to drop, but know he won't be around come gun season. Bow season maybe, but on such a small area to hunt, I'd rather try to DRT him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
            We'll look what the cat dragged in! How are you stranger?!
            Hey brother! Not doing real well, hence the reason I haven't been around. Working on making it all better.

Comment

Hey brother! Not doing real well, hence the reason I haven't been around. Working on making it all better.

I hate to hear that. Deer season usually serves as a pretty good cure for what ails me. Hopefully we can all just limp on a bit longer.

I miss hunting in the forest with you and all these other ne'er do wells. Just been so busy- not a bad thing though- it's hard to find the time to get my boots on the ground. Work is really crimping my hunting time.

Comment

Dang D. Hate to hear that. Hope it all works out. Let me know if there's something I can do to help.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately there isn't anything anyone can do except pray. ( Unless anyone has a bunch of money or an attorney in the family that owes you a favor)
                  Just have to get an attorney, some money and go to court and then....pray something good will come of it.

Happy fourth of July!

Going to go cook some chickens.

Comment

Originally posted by Felix40 View Post
                    I did a ton of hiking and put up a couple trail cameras saturday. Ill go back down and check them in a month and reevaluate. Hoping to get an idea of what bucks are in the area and how deer are using the funnels I found. Itll be fun to watch them for the next three months.
                    Cool man, I did the same last week. Welcome to the sam

Comment

Originally posted by AJMag View Post
                      Better pray those cameras are still there. IF.... i set one out, it gets a week tops. My pockets aren't deep enough to gamble. And i wish bucks found right now would still around. We have a nice 10 running around dad's property that I'd love to drop, but know he won't be around come gun season. Bow season maybe, but on such a small area to hunt, I'd rather try to DRT him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
                      I haven't lost one yet keeping fingers crossed I'm leaving them out there full time. Got two and want more.

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes. Unfortunately there isn't anything anyone can do except pray. ( Unless anyone has a bunch of money or an attorney in the family that owes you a favor)
                        Just have to get an attorney, some money and go to court and then....pray something good will come of it.

Happy fourth of July!

Going to go cook some chickens.

Prayers sent my man.

Comment

Originally posted by BowOnly81 View Post
                          Prayers sent my man.
                          x 2. Hang tough, bud.

Comment

Heres a pic of a sam doe drinking from the creek.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cool pics FH. 3 more months!!

Comment

Thanks brother will be here before we know it.

Comment

Working...
                                X