• Show
Clear All

Comment

Inmates running the prison.

Comment

They are quickly becoming irrelevant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The nfl has gone to pot. Where are the role models for our kids to look up to. Greatly overpaid and acting like street gangsters on the field. Overpaid and giving about 50 percent. Don't wAtch them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            The nfl has gone to pot. Where are the role models for our kids to look up to. Greatly overpaid and acting like street gangsters on the field. Overpaid and giving about 50 percent. Don't wAtch them anymore.
            Gone to pot? You wanted your kids to look up to pro football players? I'm thinking we should start questioning the parents of kids that wanted their kids to look for pro athletes to be their role models. My role model was my father. Football was our entertainment.

And they are paid what the market dictates. Your post reads like a poorly thought-out tweet.

Comment

What happened to the good old NFL days?? They used to have role models like OJ Simpson and Lawrence Taylor. Now kids have to look up to thugs like JJ Watt. Not sure how they'll make it to adulthood unscathed

Comment

Man I don’t care what you say. Said it before... I’ll say it again. The juice was great in the naked gun.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  Can you bring a gun to a NFL game?
                  No law enforcement can carry either - they provide their own security and don’t want interference from other officers and agents.

So feel safe and don’t worry that 80k full stadium is fully protected by the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    What happened to the good old NFL days?? They used to have role models like OJ Simpson and Lawrence Taylor. Now kids have to look up to thugs like JJ Watt. Not sure how they'll make it to adulthood unscathed
                    Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      Gone to pot? You wanted your kids to look up to pro football players? I'm thinking we should start questioning the parents of kids that wanted their kids to look for pro athletes to be their role models. My role model was my father. Football was our entertainment.

And they are paid what the market dictates.
                      Your post reads like a poorly thought-out tweet.
                      Nuff said!
                      Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Well played sir, well played!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post

And they are paid what the market dictates. Your post reads like a poorly thought-out tweet.
                        Depends on his age. At one point most athletes, movie stars and all sorts of popular entertainers were good role models for kids. I think probably through the early 80s. Im not saying there weren't outliners but probably back in the 60s and 70s JJ Watt was the norm. Since the 90s....... JJ is the outliner.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                          Depends on his age. At one point most athletes, movie stars and all sorts of popular entertainers were good role models for kids. I think probably through the early 80s. Im not saying there weren't outliners but probably back in the 60s and 70s JJ Watt was the norm. Since the 90s....... JJ is the outliner.
                          J, I don't think I'll agree with you there. People have been people (sinners) since the beginning of time. I think it just gets reported more now with all of our different media sources. Two of the best baseball players of all time - Mantle and The Babe. Great, great, great, athletes and entertainers. But not someone you would want your kid to imitate (outside of baseball). We could go back and forth on who is a good guy and who is bad. Back in the day most reporters would not report scandalous stories about people's heroes. Oh how times have changed

Comment

That has more to do with Amazon taking over the world than it does about football. One day you will be watching the Amazon Cowboys playing the Amazon Eagles on your Amazon phone/tv thru your Amazon Prime account, while Alexis is calling for an Amazon drone pizza delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                              That has more to do with Amazon taking over the world than it does about football. One day you will be watching the Amazon Cowboys playing the Amazon Eagles on your Amazon phone/tv thru your Amazon Prime account, while Alexis is calling for an Amazon drone pizza delivery.
                              Its hard to imagine what can possibly top Amazon....but someone else will come along with bigger,better,faster,cheaper and replace them in due time.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                                100% correct.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X