Port O’Connor or Matagor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Port O’Connor or Matagor

Looking for fishing guide. Middle to late May for 3 adults. Any help would be appreciated. Reds/Trouts.

Michael Kubecka in Matagorda. +1 (979) 240-9490

Always on em. Reel rush charters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I stand behind this guy 100%.

I grew up in Bay City and spent a lot of time in those bays.

Comment

PM Brunner he knows everyone in POC. 1st name he will give you will be Kenneth Gregory 361-655-2071
        should be his number that's the contact I have for him

Comment

Trey prye. He is one of the best

Comment

Run N Gun- Never used them but the catch some BIG trout. If I ever used a guide this is who I would use. Look up there website

Comment

I recommend Van Critendon Jr. with Raise 'em Up Guide Service. His contact info is (361) 648-188six. Tell him the Egg sent you.

Comment

I go with Michael Rolf or Glenn Ging out of Matagorda. Both are greats guys I've fished with for years. They both have about the best setups for boat fishing 3-4 people and consistently put us on fish.

Comment

Run-N- Gun, Reel Rush, or Trey Prye. I have fished with all of these guys and they are all top notch.

Comment

Ms guide service
                    guaranteed catch

poc

Comment

Another vote for Glenn Ging in Matagorda.

Kelly Parks is who I would fish with in POC, but you need to be able to take his attitude. If you have soft skin he isn't your guy.

I would jump on booking this right away because most of these guys mentioned are going to be booked.

Comment

Glenn Ging put us on these fish in not so ideal conditions.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like brownchristian.

Comment

Originally posted by FVR JR View Post
                          I go with Michael Rolf or Glenn Ging out of Matagorda. Both are greats guys I've fished with for years. They both have about the best setups for boat fishing 3-4 people and consistently put us on fish.
                          Originally posted by Hockley View Post
                          Another vote for Glenn Ging in Matagorda.

Kelly Parks is who I would fish with in POC, but you need to be able to take his attitude. If you have soft skin he isn't your guy.

I would jump on booking this right away because most of these guys mentioned are going to be booked.
                          Originally posted by brownchristian View Post
                          Glenn Ging put us on these fish in not so ideal conditions.

https://imgur.com/gallery/agmUL
                          I concur. Plus hes a bowhunter

Comment

Call Ben Boudreaux w/ Run-n-Gun, tell him Chris Estes sent you...(713) 303-1095

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X