• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stan R View Post
    We have one the eats chicken sh*t.
    Please dont let it lick you on the face

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
      My black lab has an addiction for eating cat or chicken crap. Not out of a litter box but out in the woods or flower bed.

And for some reason the last 3 months (been living inside for 3 years) started gettibg bread off the counter, really likes Hawaiian Rolls, tear open the bag and eat them all. Beating hear with a bread sack didn’t work.
      Maybe dem rolls taste like chit.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
        Maybe dem rolls taste like chit.
        Heck, she could eat the hamburger buns or loaf of bread, but not the Hawaiian rolls I was planning to eat with dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by coachmas View Post
          Heck, she could eat the hamburger buns or loaf of bread, but not the Hawaiian rolls I was planning to eat with dinner!
          Haha

Comment

Hims a poopy dog

Comment

I say let him be. it's not like he's killing the neighbors chickens. why take away the one thing he loves?

besides... he will be perfectly fine outside on cold nights.....he's a lab. He was made for cold wet weather!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by wow View Post
                Hims a poopy dog
                LMAO, my wife says that.

Comment

I just gave up. I generally don’t have all day to watch my dogs every movement and catch him in the act. Then again, doesn’t bother me that my dogs sleep outside.

Comment

My English pointers did it every time we went bird hunting. The loved cow crap as much as they did hunting. Just let em do it. They would dive into every stock tank they saw and got washed off, so no problem. Plus my dogs never saw the inside of my house, so didn’t care one way or the other.

Comment

Start gathering all the roadkill you find, every dog I’ve ever known would rather roll on an old dead greasy armadillo over cow poop any day

Comment

Dogtra Remote Collar

Comment

Beat his arse or get a shock collar... or just leave him outside when it gets cold, he might learn.

Comment

Don’t let him roam your property, because he is probably going further than that and where he is ruining where neighbors are hunting. Lol

Most I have heard/read is this is a tough one to break and trying to goes against the dogs instincts.

Good luck.

J

Comment

Hard to cure a dog of being a dog.

Comment

If he ain’t stupid , shock collar will cure must anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X