Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Operator at a chemical plant.

Comment

33 years, heavy electrical construction.

Comment

Asst. Football, head basketball and golf coach...tough to do in deer season, but find time when i can

Comment

Safety manager for a construction management company

Comment

Owner at Witt Contracting Solutions

Comment

Compensation and Benefits Consultant at a Big 4 accounting firm. Basically, I help companies figure out how to design and implement compensation and benefits programs (with a focus on executive compensation). I also help solve tax issues around compensation and assist with organizational structuring and harmonization projects.

Comment

Special Education teacher (SEBSS; Social, Emotional, Behavioral, Support System) in an elementary school here in Lubbock.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                  Special Education teacher (SEBSS; Social, Emotional, Behavioral, Support System) in an elementary school here in Lubbock.
                  God Bless You!

Comment

Prototype machinist.

Comment

Stryker

Comment

Part time farmer, full time Matco Tools franchise 15 + years.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                          I fill bait pots on a crab boat in Alaska. I've been told I'm really good at it. The captain even told me I was a master.
                          Come on people! I can’t be the only one that got this!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I got tired of working so I quit. Im a volunteer here at TBH in my free time. All of my opinons and advice are worth exactly what everyone is paying for them.
                            I thought maybe you were a bicycle seat repairman

Comment

Super entendent for residential new home construction

Comment

Punch holes in the ground and make sure they go in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                                X