No announcement yet.

3D Gun Guy Charged with Sexual Assault of a Child

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1. The girl was 17 at the time. In one story I read (Austin American Statesman) she sent him pictures of her while nude. Does that mean she will be arrested for transmitting child ****? I haven’t heard anything about that.

2. Will the site he met her on be fined or taken to court for pimping out a minor? Did they not have a way to verify she was not of age?

3. Did he know she was 17 at the time? If so, did she tell him and do they have this on tape?

At most, without anything to corroborate her story, he is guilty of being stupid enough to hire a prostitute. For that he will be publicly flogged for the rest of his life.

And more than anything I smell a set up, and someone wants him brought down fast.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
      To limit liability to the website, I am sure the terms of service probably requires that you represent yourself as 18 or older. The affidavit doesn't contain any information that he did or did not know her true age. Unfortunately, that isn't a defense.

17 is legal in Texas but 30yo on a less than 22yo seems cringeworthy.

Once you hit 30 the following formula applies

1/2 your age + 7 years = youngest you are allowed to "date"
      I don't know whose formula that is Roy, but it has no validity in real life. People come in all ages in personality, intelligence, and just good common sense, and it doesn't necessarily match their actual age. I married my wife of 36 years at 35 and she was 19. It has never been a problem except to other people who don't pay enough attention to their own business.

Comment

1. The girl was 17 at the time. In one story I read (Austin American Statesman) she sent him pictures of her while nude. Does that mean she will be arrested for transmitting child ****? I haven’t heard anything about that.

She was under 17 at the time of the offense. Otherwise, it isn't sexual assault of a child. She is at most 16.

2. Will the site he met her on be fined or taken to court for pimping out a minor? Did they not have a way to verify she was not of age?

No to the first ? because of "Safe Harbor" and they don't have to verify. They just have to ask.

3. Did he know she was 17 at the time? If so, did she tell him and do they have this on tape?

Unknown. Who would have it on tape? The police weren't involved. She told her counselor who is required by law to inform the police when a minor reports being sexually assaulted. Even if he believed he to be 17 it isn't a defense.

At most, without anything to corroborate her story, he is guilty of being stupid enough to hire a prostitute. For that he will be publicly flogged for the rest of his life.

And more than anything I smell a set up, and someone wants him brought down fast.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
          I don't know whose formula that is Roy, but it has no validity in real life. People come in all ages in personality, intelligence, and just good common sense, and it doesn't necessarily match their actual age. I married my wife of 36 years at 35 and she was 19. It has never been a problem except to other people who don't pay enough attention to their own business.
          Its a pretty common expression but it obviously has exceptions. I meant no offense.

Comment

Highly intelligent moron.

Doesn't matter if it was a setup or not. My understanding is the burden is on you to determine age.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
              Thats pretty sophisticated for a 16 year old. She would have to know he engaged in prostitution, know that he frequented a particular site, know his username and force him to send her messages.

Nothing there indicates he knew she was underage, but he wasn't duped into hiring a prostitute.

Nobody said anything about being duped into hiring a prostitute or paying for sex. That is obvious.

But I wouldn't put anything past folks with an anti-gun agenda for the rest.

Comment

Wouldn't surprise me if she poked around online and found out who he was, found the correct the people who would like to see him taken down and offered to come forward for monetary gain. She is a hooker, why wouldn't she come forward for more money?

But none of this matters, he screwed himself.

Comment

I bet its a set up due to his profile of what he is trying to do, but what do I know. Maybe someone pretending to be him, to get him in trouble.

Its a shame that nothing will happen to her. She is the victim but where are her morals, out looking for a sugar daddy. If she was 18 we would be calling her a prostitute. Old enough to make adult choices, old enough to face adult punishment.

This is not someone forced into sex trafficking but someone with no morals trying to make money at the oldest profession.

I guess I am trying to say, punish them both if the courts find them guilty.

Comment

He can go pound sand. Hope he gets what he deserves. Told the girl he was a “big deal”. Such a punk

Comment

Originally posted by J-Fish View Post
                      I bet its a set up due to his profile of what he is trying to do, but what do I know. Maybe someone pretending to be him, to get him in trouble.

Its a shame that nothing will happen to her. She is the victim but where are her morals, out looking for a sugar daddy. If she was 18 we would be calling her a prostitute. Old enough to make adult choices, old enough to face adult punishment.

This is not someone forced into sex trafficking but someone with no morals trying to make money at the oldest profession.

I guess I am trying to say, punish them both if the courts find them guilty.
                      They have video of him meeting her at a coffee shop. They have video of him and her at the hotel. They have his hotel registration. They have video of his car with his license plate on it. They have a picture of his junk that they want to compare to his junk.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post
                        They have video of him meeting her at a coffee shop. They have video of him and her at the hotel. They have his hotel registration. They have video of his car with his license plate on it. They have a picture of his junk that they want to compare to his junk.
                        Yeah, they have proof that Trump and the Russians rigged the elections too... if you believe the reporters. Lets let the trial sort out the facts, not the reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by adam_p View Post

This.^^^

His crime wasn't that he intentionally had sex with a someone he knew to be a child. It was that he had sex with someone he believed was of age but was actually a child. We don't make exceptions for these situations because everyone who has ever been accused of this crime says "She told me she was 17."

I think its pretty clear that he didn't know she was 16.

He met her in public places with video surveillance. He registered his hotel room under his own name. That's not what people when they think they are committing a crime that lands you on the sex offender registry.

The internet has made us lazy. 20 years ago a 30yo male would have had to go to a bar and invest money and time to get some strange. That invested time was critically important to rooting out the crazy. It has totally dulled our senses.

Comment

Make sure your stuff is stowed before you start rocking the boat.....I'm just saying.....
                            Last edited by 175gr7.62; 09-19-2018, 03:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                              He can go pound sand. Hope he gets what he deserves. Told the girl he was a “big deal”. Such a punk
                              I'm pretty much on the same page. Not gonna defend him because he is a "gun guy"......lol[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I'm pretty much on the same page. Not gonna defend him because he is a "gun guy"......lol[emoji849]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                                Yes sir, me either. Even if it was a set up he took the illegal bait for them to set the hook. Don’t see any way imaginable I’d find my self in bed with a teenage girl.

Comment

Working...
                                X