Native American Heritage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    I hear ya brother..his treatment toward the African and Hispanic community should stir some hate in you as a white liberal.
    I didn’t mention any person in particular - funny that you came to that conclusion all on your own though

Comment

This is a funny thread...Thanks

I was listening to a talk show out of Baltimore this morning (Sean & Frank) and they were talking about one of the stories this crazy lady told.

She said her parents had to elope because of racial biases toward them being Native American yet records show a regular church wedding.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
        This is a funny thread...Thanks

I was listening to a talk show out of Baltimore this morning (Sean & Frank) and they were talking about one of the stories this crazy lady told.

She said her parents had to elope because of racial biases toward them being Native American yet records show a regular church wedding.

cracks me up

Comment

She could have a Chinese great great great great great grandpa and still hit on the Native gene because these are both mongoloid race

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
            Trump wins. He was able to troll her into taking the test. The results just prove how stupid she is.
            I can't understand this bs liberal math. If you're only 1/10254th that makes you a Native American Indian and you qualfy for minority entitlements. But if you have 100% XX chromosomes you're a woman and get to use the women's bathroom. ???????

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
              Haha - of course you do

Trump said he is probably more Native American than her. Her results show she is less Native American than the average American of European decent. Which means Trump was likely correct. Trump win [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Trump said he is probably more Native American than her. Her results show she is less Native American than the average American of European decent. Which means Trump was likely correct. Trump win [emoji16]
                I notice you said likely correct - haha

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  I notice you said likely correct - haha

Well yes because there is no way to know for certain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Lots of lean muscle under that fat.

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                    I can't understand this bs liberal math. If you're only 1/10254th that makes you a Native American Indian and you qualfy for minority entitlements. But if you have 100% XX chromosomes you're a woman and get to use the women's bathroom. ???????
                    So where do we sign up to get out tribal check?

Comment

Working...
                    X