Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm nervous. Every time the talking heads start praising my teams I get nervous. Hope we dont get slayed this weekend. Hook'em

My son texted me last night. Tech is on high alert for threat of a school shooting today. Pray it doesn't happen. Maybe it's just somebody trying to get out of a test.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      Ask Frog how they liked playing Texas two weeks ago.

[emoji869][emoji2036][emoji869]

You are such a homer, lol

Comment

Texas / OU game should be a pretty good game. Texas has a legit chance to win that game. OU's defense isn't that great, and they beat Iowa State by 10, then went to OT with Army. They haven't played anyone yet....

FAU, UCLA (Winless team), Iowa State, Army, Baylor.....Not much competition there.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bob is fired up. Don’t ever doubt his passion for the burnt orange! That’s what makes CFB so awesome.

Comment

If you are not cocky and arrogant within the area of the State Fair the OU fans will run roughshod over you. Not me pal. Good luck with that.

Not my first rodeo. More like my 42nd. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post

Perfect.

[emoji869][emoji88][emoji869]

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  You are such a homer, lol
                  You misspelled "good fan"......that doesn't ***** and whine constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    You misspelled "good fan"......that doesn't ***** and whine constantly.

Oh, I have heard my fair share from you. You just have short term memory

However, I like the fact that ALL of the above picked OU. It will make the Texas victory so much sweeter.

Comment

Oklahoma's Opponents records are a combined 9-14. Texas opponents records are 12-12. That includes 3-2 TCU and 3-2 USC, who were #17 and #22 at the time Texas played them. OU has yet to face a ranked opponent and only two teams with a winning record, Army and Baylor. If I was a betting man, I would not bet on this game and I dang sure wouldn't bet on OU.

Comment

I think this OU game could be a trap game for the Horns. Everyone ( except espn and the aggys) knows Ou has not played anyone yet & the Horns should win this one easily, but since this is a rivalry game, Ou might keep it close for a couple of quarters. Murry is going to take himself out of the Heisman talk after this game. Hell, the Angles might even rethink their draft choice too. Ou might get a couple of cheap TD late on the UT second team to make it look like it was a game when it really was not.
                        Horns roll 38-20 HOOK EM!!!!!!!

Comment

I feel like this was set up to be a trap game for LSU. Georgia at home next week and a florida team nobody expected anything from. But with them being 4-1 and being ranked in the top 25 and pairing what Mullen and Miss St did to LSU last year I think the tigers come out ready for this game. Close in the first half then LSU pulls away and wins by 10 plus to go home and prepare a battle of unbeaten top 5 teams next week.

I never thought Kylar was going to do anything after seeing him at ATM. But Riley is an offensive genius and has them rolling. Still think Texas D keeps it close. Also Herman is 11-1 against the spread as an underdog so I think Texas covers.

Comment

I was surprised that Houston handled Tulsa with relative ease, I thought that Tulsa would stomp the Cougs...shows what I know. If Texas can get a hit or two on Murry early, it will completely change the outcome of the game. While he is extremely quick, he is grossly undersized and does not like contact. Get him to looking over his shoulder and it will take him out of his game.
                            Adios,
                            Gary

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                              I think this OU game could be a trap game for the Horns. Everyone ( except espn and the aggys) knows Ou has not played anyone yet & the Horns should win this one easily, but since this is a rivalry game, Ou might keep it close for a couple of quarters. Murry is going to take himself out of the Heisman talk after this game. Hell, the Angles might even rethink their draft choice too. Ou might get a couple of cheap TD late on the UT second team to make it look like it was a game when it really was not.
                              Horns roll 38-20 HOOK EM!!!!!!!
                              I mean, you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
                                I was surprised that Houston handled Tulsa with relative ease, I thought that Tulsa would stomp the Cougs...shows what I know. If Texas can get a hit or two on Murry early, it will completely change the outcome of the game. While he is extremely quick, he is grossly undersized and does not like contact. Get him to looking over his shoulder and it will take him out of his game.
                                Adios,
                                Gary
                                #90 is going to get to him regularly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X