Gibbons Creek....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gibbons Creek....?

Does anyone own any land surrounding Gibbons Creek in Carlos or know of any hunting opportunities around Gibbons...?

Clayton, if you find a place, don't keep it a secret...you can tell me! There are deer, yotes, and bound to be hogs too!

Comment

I take my boat over there quite a bit and have seen alot of hogs......!!!

Comment

I gun hunt the property on the north side of the lake east of the water outlet to the bridge going over gibbons creek at the end of the lake. Part of an 8,000 acre working ranch. It is overrun with does. Land owner does not allow us to bow hunt anymore as he is pulling calves during bow season. It is very hard to get on a lease around there as I got very lucky to get on. There is a lot of every kind of game you can imagine there. Tons of deer, coyotee, and hogs. We used to have the peninsula between gibbons creek and the creek just south of it leased and it is full of big bucks (big for that area of the state). If you can get on a lease or buy land to hunt on there don't pass it up.

Comment

Last time I asked at the power plant they are about $6.00 per acres a couple years ago. I dont know if its the same now.

Comment

That's some very nice bass in your avatar, Russ-T!

Sounds like you have a nice lease. I'd like to get on to hog hunt, so if the owner ever changes his/her mind, please keep me in mind!

Comment

Olphart - I'd love to get some bowhunters on if the owner ever changed his mind but I don't even have the pull to get any close friends on.

Comment

Working...
              X