Better 2005 f350 headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better 2005 f350 headlights

The previous owner changed out the headlights for ones that are tinted and don’t put out a lot of light. It appears that that they also sprayed them with something that is now crusty.

I think I’d rather spend money on replacements rather than the polishing kits to try to make mine better. Not sure they would ever put out good light

Any recommendations on replacements. Not looking to spend a fortune.

Not sure what they would cost but best bet is to go to the Ford dealership and buy new ones.

Comment

Salvage yard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is where I buy auto body parts they sell to the public also . It on veterans memorial near the beltway .

Simco Automotive Inc offers over 10,000 kinds of aftermarket auto parts & cooling parts in Houston, Dallas, and Beaumont area. Free local delivery for customers

Comment

Spyder headlights

Comment

Rock Auto

Comment

Looks like he went all out on the license plate holder too

Comment

I just got all new ones for my 2005 Duramax on ebay for $45.00 shipped, Yea they came from china but what doesn't. Yours on ebay look to be about $85 shipped.

Last edited by Bassdeer; 09-23-2018, 04:30 PM.

Comment

any parts store, or salvage yard,,, dealership will stick it to you bad,,, also rock auto, although i am not a fan the price will be tolerable,,,, just get a set of quality zenon gas bulbs and be happy

Comment

My 16yo wanted to try to polish the headlights.

We started with 320 on a 5” wheel. Then 400 wet sand.

Then some 7$ headlight polish from the solar store in a 5” cloth wheel

Not too bad

Comment

Working...
                    X