No announcement yet.

Is there any animal you would not hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it was legal and I could afford it I would hunt anything.

Comment

I will take anything legal as long as it aint penned up.

Comment

I would like to shoot a mini pony..... not sure on the legalities of this, but i would eat it, if that makes everyone feel better about it. Also, I would like to shoot a llama.

The animal I would not shoot is the.........

Comment

No desire to shoot a primate. Not keen on shooting a mountain lion, mainly because I wouldn't have the money to mount it. Not going to shoot, just to shoot one.

Comment

Killing a gorilla or chimpanzee seems like a good time, not to mention it would feel good to establish dominance as king ape of the jungle.

Comment

Elephants, giraffes, and rhinos

Comment

The list is pretty long for me. Just because I can shoot stuff with my bow doesn't mean I want to.

Comment

Elephant giraffe lion no interest in hunting barnyard animals goats etc

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                    Killing a gorilla or chimpanzee seems like a good time, not to mention it would feel good to establish dominance as king ape of the jungle.
                    You know what I would do that, but I don't want a gun or bow. It would have to be a knife fight on neutral ground so neither has the advantage of having the crowd behind us.

Comment

human babies.

bring me my ivory middle finger ring encrusted with baby seal eyeballs so i can flip everything else off right before i kill it.

Comment

Too many to list.

Comment

Koalas

Comment

I would never hunt a wolf. I have a wolf dog, and we’re way too close for me to ever hunt a full blooded one, call me soft I guess. Anything else is fair game, although I don’t have much desire to kill a giraffe or a fox.

Comment

I might not have the desire to hunt some animals, but if the opportunity arises and its legal why not.

Comment

Elephant

Comment

Working...
                                X