Archery on Fire scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Archery on Fire scores

The scores from the ASA qualifier hosted by Archery on Fire have been posted at:

There is an issue with some of the shooters last names missing, so if you are the shooter, or know the shooter who is missing their last name on the score sheet, please send me a PM so we can get it taken care of.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Glenn

Classes missing last names are Bow Novice and Mens Trad.

Glenn - in the Eagle class, the first place shooter's name is Brandon (currently missing the last letter).

Comment

Womens Sr class missing also

Comment

Originally posted by night owl View Post
        The whole class is missing? It looks like it is!! If you have any information you can send me concerning shooters in that class, I sure would appreciate it.

Comment

Sure were some high scores. Was it a soft course?

Comment

Originally posted by hopco.boy View Post
            from what I've been told yes.

Comment

I don't know how it was set up, but I do know it was knee deep in mud.

Comment

Originally posted by hopco.boy View Post
                The range was set to my Texas ASA yardage guidelines. We do this in an effort to keep the ranges consistent regarding distance and difficulty throughout the state. This can vary from club to club based on terrain, lighting conditions, weather and targets (size) that the clubs have to set. Our goal is to have range consistency statewide. I had several conversations with Archery on Fire last week before the shoot. They made a great effort to follow our yardage guidelines despite not having access to all their lanes due to the extreme wet and muddy conditions,

Originally posted by night owl View Post
                There were no Women's Sr. shooters at Archery on Fire. Archery on Fire had last years scoring template. Since there were no Women's Sr. shooters we had to use the Women's Sr. class tab at Archery on Fire for one of the new Youth classes.

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Working...
                  X